Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blogging.. A Bliss??


"People will forget what you asked, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget what you blogged about." - that's universal truth. Any doubts?? Then please doubt your doubts!! Because for the ones reading this blogging might as well seem to be a bliss.

Why am I writing all this today?? Just because this post of mine is # 200.. Cool, isnt it? 200 posts and you can multiply it by 100 to count how many positive emotions i got from it...

Failed to count? ;) Dont worry, I can tell you the answer. Ok-ok, i lied. They can not be counted, but I know that for all of us out there no matter in which corner of this big and friendly (did I really say "friendly"??) planet... so for all of us blogging has become an inevitable part of life.

My blog is not something special though of course it is special for me. I dont blog about something great and unusual. Just a daily routine stuff, about us, life, feelings. It has a lot of sad entries, or you can call them melancholic but mostly i try to keep it positive spreading all the sunshine I can ger from people around me, the ones in and out of Bloggerville.

I had some serious entries like this one, some about the flow of life and the way how life is. Some truly silly ones (but thats just the way i am, am not trying to suppress the silly side of me). Bust most of them were dedicated to happiness and love which for me are the most precious things in life.

I love blogging!! and even though i had a bad time and almost given up writing, now i am back and am not going to leave anymore!! :)

Thats about 200th post! And if you still doubt if blogging is a bliss, i would again repeat "Doubt your doubts"!!

30 added colors:

Lukkydivs Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

Cheers!! i have read them all..n i got to know u better!! :)

Lukkydivs Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

I dont find a cbox in ur blog page so i could msg u anytime :( plz get one :(

Sameera Ansari Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

Congratulations on the double century sweetheart!Keep going.Kudos to your perseverance!Love you.Hugsss

Lena Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

hi divya, thanks a lot for reading them all :D

and i got cbox, since you asked I decided i will put one here, so you are welcome anytime!! ;)

Lena Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

thank you, Sami!!
Love you too!

Rohit Bedida Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

Great that you still blog with the same spirit.. Nice :)

I wouldn't give up blogging for anything on this earth either

Lena Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

@ bizarre kid: i had almost half a year of break with ridiculous posts or no posts at all... only now started to love blogging again :)

KAYLEE Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

CONGRATS AND GREAT POST!!!!!!!!! can I keep visiting you?

Kabir Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

Congratzzz on ur 200th post Lena... Kool post to mark ur 2nd century... "Doubt your Doubts" - loved that phrase... :-)

Jaggu Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

Tagged You for a chained blog...visit my habits blog for details..

Occasional Brilliance Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

hey... congos on d 200th post!!! loved wt u said - doubt ur doubts... i think its gona b my new motto... love always n best wishes

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

kaylee, thank you very much!!
and dont ask silly questions, sure you can keep visiting!!! :)

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

thank you, kabir, and welcome here!! :)

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

@ firewhisky:
thank you very much and all the very best for you!!! :) :) :)

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

jaggu.... i guess I have done that tag already :P
but you are welcome to tag me for something new :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

I have to agree with you on blogging being bliss. I was a skeptic when it came to blogging but once I tried it after being introduced to it by my wife, I have to say I'm totally hooked.

Congrats on your 200th posting :D

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

hi, Nick!! thanks a lot!!
I am sure that most bloggers will definitely agree with this :) :)

Take care, have a nice day!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

I love the natural design along the borders of your website. It sets a stage for an uplifting set of reflections. As far as your blog readers go, quality articles have more appeal than quantity of entries. People will make time to come back and read more if and when your stuff is published. If you sense you're blogging on your deathbed, then you may not realize there's no such thing as death for the soul.

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

hi, liara, thanks a lot of coming by :)
design is not mine, all credits go to http://blogger-xml.blogspot.com/
as for quantity and quality - agree with you, but then dont you think that they should come together, striving for quality in posts and increasing a quantity of them :)

Jaggu Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

cool...i really dint have time to see who did this tag already. So I just picked some random names and tagged. I thought divya started this recently...Thats it...anyways its fun to read such type of replies..thanks...:)).

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

@ jaggu!!! you even commented on that post of mine :P :D
anyways was fun being tagged again :) :)
Take care!!

ЅΗΑЅΗІ Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

phew.... 200..... and still going really strong.... thats gr8 going.... i hope i will reach there someday.... :) ....

Lena Wednesday, November 28, 2007  

shashi, i am sure you will achieve this landmark as a very proud and successful blogger :P :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, November 29, 2007  

Sorry!!:)

Lena Thursday, November 29, 2007  

Kayleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, girl, there is nothing you should be sorry about :)

Shalini Gowrisankar Thursday, November 29, 2007  

Congrats on your 200th post.. I go with you..Blogging is a Bliss !

Shalini Gowrisankar Thursday, November 29, 2007  

Can I link you to my regular reads??

Lena Thursday, November 29, 2007  

shalini, dear, sure you can, you even didnt have to ask :)
Actually i myself already blogrolled you :) :)

Take care and have a wonderful day!! :)

curryegg Thursday, November 29, 2007  

Oh dear... Happy 200th post for your blog... It must be great to experince this...
;)

Lena Thursday, November 29, 2007  

thank you, curryegg, very much, you know, i hardly noticed this time, just kept writing when i felt this way :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009