Sunday, November 25, 2007

If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going

If They don't have Chocolate in Heaven, I ain't Going ...or 8 Random Facts about Me and My life


Recently (ok, ok, It was really not recently but quite some time ago ... huh!! really sorry for being late) I have been tagged by Preetilata about 8 Random Facts.. i guess each and everyone knows about this tag, have done it him/herself or have read it somewhere :D

But for those who have doubts about what it might be I still post the tagging rules here:


1. When tagged you must link to the person who tagged you.
2.Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random facts/habits about yourself.
3. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other bloggers.

That is how the rules were presented by Preetilata and this way I am going to continue.

Usually I dont talk about myself and let the others speak, this time I just dont have a way out. Then the question is only how to pick these 8 RANDOM facts, how can I choose something random if for me each and everything is the central point. After all that is me we are talking about :D

Ok-ok, long introduction, I better start now, otherwise you will just fall asleep even before i mention the first fact :P

1. I was born on the 8th March, Women International Day... huh!! International day which is not internationally celebrated but still well known is some countries. Not much fun, believe me. I dont like this day....not my birthday but this Interational Day which replaced my birthday ... though a good point is that all the countries which recognize Women Day celebrate my birthday :D **kidding**


2. I want to have magic powers, I guess that is the influence of all the magic books and watching "Charmed" too much. But who cares. There is no rule that we can not dream :)

3. I cry when i watch sad movies.... and I cry when i watch happy ones.. I guess I am just too senti. Now please dont make me feel embarassed and please never mention this fact. ;)

4. I was supposed to become IT Professional. All my teachers in high-school were sure about it, and they knew what they were talking about. But see, I never choose the easiest ways and went some tough road to become what I am now... And it is.... NOT IT Professional :D No regrets, i love it this way, just sometimes wonder what I might have become if i had chosen another way.

5. I started to read when I was 4... and can not stop till now, to the big regret of my month salary, because books are expensive stuff.

6. I believe in true Friendship, and it is exactly Friendship with a capital "F". I think one can not have 100 friends like in their friends lists in different communities. And for me it does not matter if I met the person in "real" life or not. Trust and level of understanding is all that matters. :)

7. I love arguing. OMG... when I start this I just can not stop. And sometimes am proving the opinion which I personally strongly disagree... Like when someone says "white is white" I wll try to prove that "white is black" and believe me, I will succeed!!

8. I love London. Thats my favourite city of all. And I had known it long before i visited it. Once I made my first step there I knew it is my LOVE. Not Paris, not Moscow, not any other city on this planet but L.O.N.D.O.N!!


I guess these were 8 facts, so I will not add, that I love chocolate, can not sing, took dance lessons in high-school, hate to get up early, love quotes, forget small details but remember phone numbers... Instead of telling all this I will tag now:



Akila
Ameya
Bizarre Kid
Divya
Preetha
Shashi



And believe me I can count.. at least up to 8 :P
And I know I have not named 8 people...
Bad luck, seems like everyone else in my blogroll has done this tag already.

36 added colors:

Rohit Bedida Sunday, November 25, 2007  

I've been into blogging since quite a long time but strangely no one has ever tagged me.. hehe!
Thanks Lena!!

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

you are welcome..now you will always remember one as the first one who ever tagged you :D :P

Rohit Bedida Sunday, November 25, 2007  

sure sure! You're a nice girl after all.. hehe!
:) *Smiles*

And I tag you too..

"Life would be different if..."

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

sounds nice but have you done tis tag yourself? :P
anyways would be a pleasure to write on thit topic, will do once I am done with another tag pending :)

Preetilata【ツ】 Sunday, November 25, 2007  

hi!! thnx lena 4 doing the tag. n plzzzzzzzz dnt say sorry agn 2 me.

wowww..u r simply superb..just a nice girl :)

u r lucky indeed that the whole world celebrts ur b'day. :)

n u wnt 2 hv magic powers. but why?...ur smile is much more powerful than any kind of magic powers. n v all r charmed by ur bng just a nice girl :) (is it d result of ur watching charmed 2 much..? lol )

u alwys win any argumnt....grt...so how many have finaly believed that white is black ? ok let us hv n argumnt.
uhhh... "i blv that lena is nice girl". ..now u put argumnts agnst my belief...he he...i know u will loose the argumnt this time. cos it is an universal truth that LENA IS A NICE GAL!!!...lol :)

it really very nice 2 know that u value frenship sooooooo much. m lucky 2 be ur fren. hope this frenship will continue forever.

tk cr
:) :) :)

Jaggu Sunday, November 25, 2007  

Your blog is also like your name...just a nice blog...good work...and u r welcome to my blog...you will be my first russian friend..:))

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

hey, preeti dear, that was a longgggggg comment!!
and i promise never say sorry again :D
as for the facts, sure i am the lucky one, with the whole world celebrating my birthday, even though they have no idea they are doing this!! ;)

you are so sweet dear, of course no need of being powerful when all you can do is just to smile :) :) :)

and that was a lot of fun.. really how can i win such an argument proving like i myself not nice.... and i know another argument that i would never be able to win...i will never be able to prove that you are not sweet, because you are such a sweetheart, dear!!!

and i am sure our friendship will last forever!!! :) :) :)

Take care, dear!!
have an awesome week!!

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

hi jaggu and thanks a lot!!
welcome in my blog, hope to see you back soon!!! :)

ЅΗΑЅΗІ Sunday, November 25, 2007  

Am i Honored or Blessed to have been tagged so soon and that too by one of the sweetest girls whose birthday is celebrated by the whole world.... but now is the hardest part.... who am i gonna tag????........ am fairly new to tagging, blogrolling... am gonna try and see what i can do.... i guess as of now i will have the list empty but as and when i tag some one i shall update the list :) ...

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

hey, shashi, you can just leave it up to readers to decide if they want to take the tag :)

and thanks for your sweet sweet comment!! :) :)

black coffee Sunday, November 25, 2007  

lovely lovely lovely!
aren't u sick of listening to me say this on each and every post of urs!
i am so glad that u value frenship so much! cos lately i hav come to believe in reaching out to ppl even if they are miles and miles away..
this bond that we share(as in bloggers!) is so special.. the words that we say are the only proofs to our reality!
cheers to a very delightful frenship!
and i hope this lasts forever!!
again!! i am tagged by none other than u!! its really lovely that u wanna read wat i have to say on stuff too!!
love,
akila

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

akila, you are a real sweetheart. I just wait for the time when you yourself get tired of saying all these sweet words for me!! :D

and i am glad you have such an opinion about friendship because true friendship does not know limits, distances and boundaries :)

Looking forward to your tag ;)
but first do well in your exams!!!

take good care and keep smiling always!! :)

Jaggu Sunday, November 25, 2007  

Thanks for stopping by my blog..
And yes i wish you will stop by often to check interesting updates..

black coffee Sunday, November 25, 2007  

trust me i will never get tired of it! and i don tel em to be sweet.. i tel em cos i mean every word!
thanks for the luck..
and take care!!

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

@ jaggu: sure I will!!

@ akila: i know, sweets, and it makes me appreciate and cherish our friendship even more :)

Jaggu Sunday, November 25, 2007  

You are welcome anytime for my help if you visit city..:))

Sameera Ansari Sunday, November 25, 2007  

What should I say?That I am not really surprised by most of these facts knowing who my Lena is or that it is an absolutely awesome tag??? :)

I will say neither,cause I know you know what I want to say!

You are such a wonderful example of how womanhood should be that it is just natural that everyone(or rather every woman and every man who loves women)celebrates your birthday!

As of magical powers,there is something in you I cannot fathom which draws you to people;guess it's the warmth of your heart :)

As for arguing,HE HE HE HE HE,no words there my Silly Lilly!

I hope you settle in London someday,God willing!And then maybe I can come stay at your place when I visit it! :)

Love ya sweetie.Keep it up!God Bless!

P.S.Did I mention what a great title this is???

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

Sami, dear, we will not argue who is sweeter..... because we know who is :P
I am glad you liked my tag!! i had a lot of fun writing it!

as for magical powers I guess according to all of you I already have some, no need to ask for more, but the one I definitely want - the one that could bring me to any place I wish, and you definitely know why ;)


and when i settle in London, you are welcome anytime ;) We will have a lot of fun!!

Love you too!!

P.S. you didnt mention that you love the title :P

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Monday, November 26, 2007  

You sound just like my wife when it comes to watching sad movies ... LOL!

Occasional Brilliance Monday, November 26, 2007  

lolz... i wudnt go 2 heaven if they dint hv chocolate ice cream either [:P]

n i love charmed as well... n arguing is my middle name!!!

loved the post lena... vry fun read

The Furobiker Monday, November 26, 2007  

i also wish i had magic powers :(
sigh

Lena Monday, November 26, 2007  

lol Nick, I guess thats the way the world goes - women cry and men are comforting them ;)

Lena Monday, November 26, 2007  

@ firewhisky:
seems like we have some similarity. lets hope we will never argue or it will last for eternity .. lol

glad that you liked the post :)

Lena Monday, November 26, 2007  

@ abhishek:
lets cry together about not having magic powers .. *sob* *sob*

but we have the power of communication - that is really the POWER!! lolz

ceedy Monday, November 26, 2007  

hey found your blog through another link - and am glad i did - i like the line if there is no chocolate in heaven - i aint going :)
nice blog :)

Lena Monday, November 26, 2007  

@ ceedy:

hi and thanks for stopping by :)
you are welcome back anytime!

neers Monday, November 26, 2007  

supercool! and u have been blogrolled :)

Lena Monday, November 26, 2007  

@ neers:
thanks a lot, dear!!! :)

KAYLEE Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

HOW ARE YOu? Thanks for stopping by my blog! That is a great tag! Love the title! :P

Lukkydivs Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

Lol...just loved the headline u gave for the post...if there's no choc in heaven i ain't going...lol its been my fav qoute too

thanx dear i got to read the post only 2day...will come up with something soon... :D

Lena Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

thanks, kaylee!!
and thanks for stopping by :)

Lena Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

i have seen your tag, divya, loved it, really!!
and lets hope there is chocolate in heaven ;)

Ameya Sunday, December 02, 2007  

Here ..I've finally been able to get a glance of ur webpage( my comp dint make much fuss today, i've been patient enough to wait for a chance! :P)
and honey,i cant stop saying that u are not just a nice girl,u are so much better than being just nice :) ur blogs, the way u comment, the way u reply to each msg say so much bout you!
I'm glad to have met u here :)

take care :)
cheers!

Lena Sunday, December 02, 2007  

ameya, dear, i am so glad your computer wasnt fighting against blogging :D
And, hey, stop complimenting me or i will surely believe you :P
I am also very much happy to have met you here :) :)
Take care dear and have a wonderful week!! :)
Hugssssssssss!!!

PS: dont forget the tag, sweetheart! :)

Andrea Friday, February 01, 2008  

I learned to read early too!! I love to read, just never enough time to read as much as I would like (well, especially since i joined the blogging world!)

Lena Friday, February 01, 2008  

same here, andrea. Nowadays the only things i read are blogs :P

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009