Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It is not Monday!!

Everything is still the same - i wonder if i ever will have my life back. I want so much on coming home not doing office stugg but doing things for myself: watching movies, playing with Alexandra, reading, writing, sleeping at last.. Just things for myself and not this office work which seems to have no end. How much stressful is it few days before deadline. It seems like nothing has been done and there is still so much to do and so little time. And you are here alone struggling with time, trying to stay alive after exhausting day and half that much exhausting night. Seems i dont remember what it means to sleep :D
Today i got an encouraging e-mail and wondered how much words of loving and caring people can help us. Whenever throughout the day I felt like i can not do it anymore I opened that mail, read it again and went on. Tha is the POWER of word, not just a word but THE WORD said with care and support..
Got some good news .... and i know it is so much silly but it made me really happy in a way i can not describe.. Last 10 days I am only thinking about deadline which is November, 15. And the last few days I was sure the 15th is next Monday. Not that i can not count.. I knew pretty well that today is the 7th and that it is Tuesday (is it??) and that there are 8 days to go... But then believe it or not, 15th in my calendar fell on Monday, and it upset me so much because Monday is so close... And then today i made a discovery: IT IS NOT MONDAY!! IT IS THURSDAY!!!

OMG... how little a person needs for happiness :)

2 added colors:

Sameera Ansari Thursday, November 08, 2007  

Oh sweetie!Happens,we just have to goo along with the flow.Take care.Hugsss

Lena Friday, November 09, 2007  

hmm.... at least i still remember tomorrow/today is friday :D lolz

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009