Friday, November 23, 2007

The Week

Another week has gone. I know it is Friday only but for those of us who made it a daily routine to go to the office every Mon - Fri  this week has just finished. Saturday and Sunday are like the other dimension where you live a different life. My favourite time of the week though is friday evening which i can not and never will be able to explain. But do we really need to explain each and everything, sometimes it is just better to accept things the way they are.

Less than 6 weeks to New Year, and again I wonder how quick the time goes. It flies and we seem only to notice it when it already is gone  wondering what have we been doing all the time. Sometimes I wonder ... Well I do wonder constantly because somehow I feel 
that only with ability to wonder we can survive in this world of ours. 

But back to the point...

So sometimes I wonder about how relative everything in life is. When we go through life day buy day nothing seems to change but when you take a break, and just look back you will see that everything is different.
And in the end of the day you are not the same as in the morning...
And in the end of the week you are not the same as in its beginning...
And in the end of the year you are a different person compared to the person you were before...



And here I am in the end of the week trying to realize how much different i have become, figuring out good and bad things that happened recently, proving the concept of having changed myself. And it turned out that things are not easy to be figured out, but i have tried and found few positive and negative issues that might have influenced me for a change. Look carefully at this "might" because they might have .... or might have not... Time will show. And we will see.


POSITIVE:


  • I got my life back, you can wonder what should that mean but for me it is as clear as water. Working at the last project i could hardly get 4 hours of sleep, working 16 hours each day without weekends. And now it is such a great pleasure to come home and to do..................... NOTHING.. and when I say nothing i mean - watching movies, reading, blogging, chatting and and and ... just anything but not working!!
  • I fell in love..... yes, yes and yessssssssss. Fell in love... with my own BLOG!! I know it is selfish but i just love it, brings a lot of positive emotions :)
  • Got to know new people and I am really happy about it (and again thanks to BLOGging ;))
  • Will learn to write Haiku (thanks to Sameera who tagged me for that, will do soon, Sweetie).. am really exciting about this ;)
  • Got a call from my Orkut friend, was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... no-no.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool to talk to her... and when i think a little bit more now it was even sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!! :D
  • Got a call from my old University friend, we have not talked for ages and it was a pleasant surprise
  • Russia is in EURO 2008.. Yahooooooooooooooooooo and again Yahoooooooooooooo!!
    OMG!! That is something I would never believe especially after the disaster in the match with Israel last Saturday... HUH!! For those who dont know what the hell is going on, what this silly girl is on about I will say FOOTBALL, my dear, only FOOTBALL which some people somehow prefer to call soccer. And now when all the chances seemed to be lost and hope almost has gone away suddenly England loses against Croatia... and here we go.. Russia will play in European Championship.. England will not... I can go on about football for ages so am forcng myself to sht up :D
  • Talked to some dearest people which does not happen every week, so I was lucky here :)


NEGATIVE:


  • I learned to hate....I dont know if it is good or bad, I only know it is new... Trying to cope with it, hope I will be successful because I hate to hate
  • Yesterday was late to the office for 40 mins... took the wrong bus.. Tell me how can someone mistake 165 for 120 :D I can!!
  • England is not in Euro 2008 **sob** Dont you wonder, please. Have been England's football team fan for the last 10 years with all their ups and downs (more downs I guess).. Now they are not in Euro 2008. But the choice here was either Russia or England... Oops...again i am talking about football... Why didnt you stop me??? ;)

Looking back at good or bad things that took place I dont see i have changed. But It is really funny how the daily routine makes us feel like everything is just the same but in the end you see that things are different and have no idea how it happened.. or did it happen??

14 added colors:

Sameera Ansari Friday, November 23, 2007  

Wow that was an excellent post from the heart!How much you analyze lady,amazing!

It is so true,we keep changing constantly by the minute.When I look back on my life,I am such a different person from what I was y'day!But I do not regret,I have learnt from life.The important thing is to retain all the positives and to just chuck the negatives.In the end,when life flashes in front of us on the day of reckoning,it is the positive that makes the world remember us for what we were.

Have a great weekend sweetheart,LIVE your other dimension to the fullest these two days!Love ya.Hugsss

Lena Friday, November 23, 2007  

Ohh..yes, Sami, i am a great great thinker!! you just dont know :D
But i agree that no-regrets-part. I always take whatever comes my way with a positive attitude only, hence the name of my blog!!

Keep smiling girl and have a great great time in all the dimensions!!

Occasional Brilliance Saturday, November 24, 2007  

tat ws such a lovely post... it relly goes 2 show tat u cnt live if ur gona keep urself stuck in d same place 4evr... change hs 2 b d only constant... bt its important 2 learn 4m ur past... tk d things tat reinforce positivity n hold them close...

beautifully written

Lukkydivs Saturday, November 24, 2007  

How i wish to get back my life too...i wonder if i ever will..lovely post dear :)

Lena Saturday, November 24, 2007  

@ firewhisky: agreed 100% :)
it is just that sometimes you do not see tis change, life is just going on and when one day you stop and try to realize you see that everything is different.

Lena Saturday, November 24, 2007  

divya, dear, i am sure you will get your life back very much soon because everything has its end and then we have achance to live a less hectic life and have time for ourselves :)

Take care, have a great day!!!

Shalini Gowrisankar Saturday, November 24, 2007  

Wow, lovely post and a great blog too..

Change is the only constant thing in this world and how true, at the end of the day we arent what we are that morning we turn out to be a day wiser with the day's experience

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Can I blogroll you??

black coffee Saturday, November 24, 2007  

dearest!
i am happy for you.. the negatives seem itsy bitsy compared to ur positives!
and why wudn u fall in love with ur blog?? i am in love too! :D
U are really very sweet lena..
rock on!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Sunday, November 25, 2007  

I always look forward to Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite time of the week where I get to spend all day with my wife and laze around :)

neers Sunday, November 25, 2007  

Hii..thanks for dropping by my blog :)
love the way u have divided things into positive and negative..atleast u realise that. half ur job is done! :)
Lovely blog u have here...im gonna be back to read more.

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

@ shalini:
thank you!! :)

yes you are absolutely right, we are wiser by the end of each day, just we dont realize it sometimes :)


And of course you can blogroll me :))

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

@ nick:
yes, thats absolutely great when wefinally have time to spend it with our loved and dear ones!!



or just laze around... lolz

Have a nice Sunday!!

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

@ Neers:
thanks to you too for dropping by :)
Hope to see you back soon :)


PS: the answer to your question is "yes, you can surely call me Lena". After all that my name :D

Lena Sunday, November 25, 2007  

Akila, dear!!!
thanks you sooooooooooooo much!!
But what i believe it is you who is sooooooooo sweet!!!
Have a great day and a wonderful week ahead :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009