Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower


Thanks to Sameera I have been tagged recently but have not got an opportunity to do the tag because of being busy. I know, Sweetie, you did not mind. But now I am there and I am writing.

Three Things In My Life I Can Never Let Go Of

That’s a little bit of tough. How can I decide for 3 things only. My first thought was when I got to think about it – “The best things in life are not things…. They are FRIENDS” so I wish I could have written about mine but seems like it will not happen today.

Then I thought and thought and thought… I have a tendency to think a lot and then never can stop and put the thoughts down. But this time I have to.

So here is the result of my intensive thought process.


MAGIC and MIRACLES




It is not like the magic we see in movies or read in fantasy books.
Not that of Harry Potter stuff.
That’s about the magic we see daily or at least we can see daily
because magic is all around.
Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is
and you'll see them all around you.
So do I.



Have you ever wondered why the sky is blue
or why the sun is shining so brightly?
Have you enjoyed sunsets and sunrises?
Have you looked up to the rainbow and felt happy?
What about a kind word, an unsure smile, a child’s kiss?
Have you tried walking into rain? Have you smiled at the first snow?
Do you know that the flowers close to your house are yellow
and the ones around the corner are red?
Have you smiled when you got a mail from that special friend exactly at the time point when you most needed it?
What about finding some money in your coat from last winter?
Have you ever wondered why you can call someone at 4 am
and they will talk to you even then because they love you?
Have you ever run into an old friend
and realized that some things never change.
Have you tried to be grateful for each and every new beautiful day?

That’s all magic… magic of life… small things are the only ones that matter in the long run. Learning to see them is important. I have learned.

People say that there are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

I have chosen the second one? Which path have YOU taken?

WORDS



Ability to inspire, to discuss, to argue.
Understanding the power of words, their true meaning.
Talking about important things, explaining the actions taken, making others happy with a single word meaning a lot to them.
Knowledge that they might hurt when said incautiously,
might encourage when being said at the right time and with true feelings,
might make happy when you mean what you say.
Saying “I love you” to the ones you love.
Saying “I am sorry” when you mean it.
Asking for forgiveness when you should.
Talking silly when you want to have fun.
Saying things only when you mean them, realizing the power of words.

Words don’t come easy when we have to talk about something important but our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.

I would never ever mean of ignoring words.
Because I too good know what the result might be.



BEING ME




Yes, I know I am already ME but this I mean a little bit different.
It is like staying true to yourself and people I love no matter what the circumstances are.
Staying the way I am without looking back and thinking how would people take this.

Being
silly when I want it.
Saying things because I mean it.
Crying when I feel it.
Laughing when I feel funny.
Loving people important to me.
Saying
the truth even though it might hurt.
Going for things that might be bad in the end.
Being
naïve up to extent and knowing I can not be different.
Knowing that nothing can be
perfect but still trying to make it so.
Believing in
impossible.
Struggling for
happiness.
Believing in people.
Giving them
second chances even though I know they might fail.
Doing
stupid things even though I already know they are stupid.
Making the same
mistakes over and over again.
Staying home instead of going to the party because
I want it so.
Skipping office every now and then because I feel lazy.
Watching the same movie non-stop
and
crying in the end, even if it is a happy end.
Asking questions which can not be answered.
Irritating people.
Caring for the ones who deserve and despise the ones who don’t.
Being the
Sunshine or the Moonlight.
Loving with passion.
Fighting with passion.
Living with passion.
Enjoying life the way it comes.


The only one thing that matters is that being this way
I am honest with myself
and people I care about.
And that’s me. And that I would never ever let go of.

Facing the world with the powers of magic, words and the true me.

Here it is, done with the tag.
And I will not tag anyone because it seems like everyone has already taken this one.
Still if you feel like you want to do it, then you are tagged ;)


24 added colors:

SoEnLion Friday, November 16, 2007  

Well, Your Beginning was great. The Fact that you were talking about Magic in this world (I don't know if you're a believer but all those great things are presents and gifts from God).
Anyway, For Words, even if words are really important in a human life, they are not compulsory, and I say that because a lot of people on this earth are deaf so words have no meaning for them.
Third remark, being you does not mean being silly, so you don't have to repeat same problems again or not going to work just because you're lazy. That's not an excuse because, if everybody acts like that, humanity will turn back to dark ages. As for irritating people, I don't think that it is an act of a responsible person.
Finally, I agree with you in the first point, else, try to have a look back to the other 2 points.
The E.T. :-)

Lena Friday, November 16, 2007  

hey, thanks for stopping by but what i believe is that it is about things that matter to me and not to anyone else :)
and why should i care if people are deaf for words because for me they are only important when they are meant. And as for Words...you know maybe they are not compulsory but when you have important things you should talk about them as silence kills.
Now about the third point, sorry to say but you havent got the message, try to look back to it if interested.... it is not about being responsible or not, being lazy or silly... it is about being the person you want to be without pretending.

Anyways thanks for stopping byand commenting.

a blue eyed girl Friday, November 16, 2007  

lovely post! im really loving your blog....ive added u to my blogroll and looking forward to becoming a regular reader! :)

Sameera Ansari Friday, November 16, 2007  

That was an EXCELLENT post,written from the heart and so very YOU!Way to go honey and am so humbled by your wonderful effort in taking up my tag.Keep up the great writing sweetie.Love you.God Bless!

Occasional Brilliance Friday, November 16, 2007  

hey... tat ws a vry nice read... vry honest n straight 4m d heart... loved it!!!

black coffee Friday, November 16, 2007  

i loved it.. i really love the way you write..
i am blogrollin' u too!:)
*hugs*
And i will take up on that tag of yours, after i think about it!
and i have to agree with ur name- u are just a nice girl!!

Lena Friday, November 16, 2007  

@ blue eyed girl:
thank you soooooooo much, really feel great to know that people like my writing :)
And you are surely welcome as a regular reader though i am quite an irregular writer :D

Lena Friday, November 16, 2007  

Sami, dear, appreciation from you means really a lot as you always present awesome writing skills.
Here i only tried to present what i am and what i feel. And if you think it is so ME then i have done it right :)

Lena Friday, November 16, 2007  

firewhisky, thanks a lot :)

Lena Friday, November 16, 2007  

@anonme - hey, done like calling you this name, in your blog it is "akila" mentioned.. is it your name? :)

Anyways thanks for blogrolling, so did i as i really like when someone paints their life yellow!!

Hope you will do the tag, as it was really fun for me :)

Hope to see you here more often, but like i said i am highly irregular with that :P

black coffee Saturday, November 17, 2007  

Yeah my name is akila. anonme is just a name i coined, because of a 100 reasons all put together!
u can call me akila.
and speakin of names, is ur name lena??

and thanks a lot for blogrollin' me! :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Saturday, November 17, 2007  

Hi, that was an interesting take on things. Nice post.

Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. Great weekend to you.

Lena Saturday, November 17, 2007  

hey, akila, no need to say thanks!! i liked your blog!!

and yes, my name is really lena :)

Lena Saturday, November 17, 2007  

hi nick!
thanks for coming by :)
you too have a great weekend!!

will definitely come more to your blog as i really liked the way you write!! :)

Liz Saturday, November 17, 2007  

Nice post. Thanks for dropping by. Happy Sunday!

Lena Saturday, November 17, 2007  

thank you, liza!
Nice Sunday to you too! :)

Ameya Sunday, November 18, 2007  

hey thanks for ur comment on my blog, it was very nice of u to stop by and read. keep doing it often, i'd love to hear more comments :)

cheers!

Ameya Sunday, November 18, 2007  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ameya Sunday, November 18, 2007  

and i loved ur post :) i dono wat blog rolling is,so it doesnt make my work easier,even if it is the long way..i'l surely be a frequent visitor :)

Lena Sunday, November 18, 2007  

hi, ameya, thanks a lot for coming by and for leaving this nice comment :)

Lukkydivs Thursday, November 22, 2007  

I just loved the part of 'words' and 'being me' :)

Lena Thursday, November 22, 2007  

thank you, divya, dear!!
it was what i felt at that time and what i am still feeling now :)
Dont you want to take this tag? ;)

Andrea Friday, February 01, 2008  

I love all the pictures that you use in your posts

where do you find them all??

Lena Friday, February 01, 2008  

all pics are from net, andrea. Dont know how i manage to find them. But the ones i posted here are my favourites! :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009