Friday, February 02, 2007

Sometimes..

Sometimes I get emotional
Sometimes I do some stupid things
Sometimes I say what I should just keep inside
Sometimes I'm sad, about everything
Sometimes I'm mad, and break some things
You say I'm just, impossible
Totally, unpredictable
I'm just a girl, get used to it
No big deal
You can't change me
Why would you try
I'm no angel, but I can make you smile
Sometimes I'm just a pain
And that's the way it is
That's just the way I am
Sometimes I feel like crying
Laying down and dying
That's when I need you
Laughing's always easy
But sometimes I'm just scared you'll leave me
That's when I feel emotional
sometimes i get emotional...


- found in net, applied by me, author unknown

0 added colors:

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009