Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Giving is good, Receiving is better :)

Today is a special date which I myself found out recently and accidentally as it usually happens :) Today it is me 2 years in the blogs world. Funny how once it started out of weird reasons and now goes for quite a log time and quite successful too. I will not write much today as this is a special post dedicated to all my blogger friends who have been there and encouraged me by visiting and leaving comments :)

So here I go giving out awards.. (I just love this!!) for those people who have been with me for the last few months inspiring to write, to think, to observe.

Let me start with the award once presented to me by Sameera


and which i want now to give to the authors of the following blogs:







They more than just deserve it :)

Now a few more AWARDS that were meant to be somewhat personal. I will go in alphabetical order, so please be patient!!

Akila
What to say about her? She has such a springly blog. Just love it. Keep it up, sweets!

Ameya

Dont know but just somehow was caught up by her blog. It feels great to be at her page.
Dont you dare to stop writing, sweetie!


Bizarre Kid

Who pretends not to be bizarre anymore :P
but i love his blog for giving food for thought, and even though we happen to argue,
but who does not?


Divya - my blogger queen, she has an awesome way of writing, she takes funny things, senti things, thinking things and then... wow ... Great Post is there. Love you the way you are, keep writing no matter what!

Mann
Awesome blog, one of those I start and end my day with, always waiting for updates!


Sameera -my INSPIRATION, my GUIDE in Bloggerville. If not for her I wouldnt ever be back to blogging. Love you so much dear. Keep inspiring us the best way like noone else can :)


Now one more award is left. As a regular reader of http://blogsweluv.com/ (great place for discovering new cool blogs) I have received this Christmas Award which I now want to present to all the people on my blogroll.

So if you found yourself on my BlogRoll then this Award is yours as well (even if you are already mentioned in this post).
Lets spread love, joy and happiness in this Christmas Season! :)

Love you all!!! :)

39 added colors:

Sameera Ansari Wednesday, December 05, 2007  

Oh dear!You left me in tears there.Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.This extremely kind and thoughtful gesture has touched me so much at a time where I am kind of shaky(you know it).

Happy second anniversary sweetheart and may this space flourish and inspire always by spreading love and smiles :)

Love you so very much Darling.God Bless You my Silly Lilly.Hugsss

Lena Wednesday, December 05, 2007  

dont you dare to cry! or I will cry too... can you imagine 2 silly crying girls?? Blogger will not survive then :P

On a serious note, i only did what my heart told me to do :)
It was a great pleasure :)

Love you too, sweetie!! :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, December 06, 2007  

This is a wonderful way to brighten people's days. Thanks for sharing these meaningful ideas. Readers will benefit from your insight.

WritingsForLife Thursday, December 06, 2007  

this is such a lovely post :)
Congrats on your two years of successful blogging :)

I love your writings :)

Lukkydivs Thursday, December 06, 2007  

:) That was sooooooo kind of you lena :) Err i have no words actually :P :( Just wanted to thanQ for all that u do for us :)
Congi Congi on your second anniversary of blogging.

Fattebaz Admin Thursday, December 06, 2007  

congrats you got flogger award..
take your badge from here
http://floggeraward.blogspot.com/2007/12/smile-tomorrow-could-be-lot-worse.html

--xh-- Thursday, December 06, 2007  

wow - it is sure a wonderful way to celebrate 2 yrs of blogging. hope in fture i too will get an award ;)
wish you lot more fruitful years in blogging.

Rohit Bedida Thursday, December 06, 2007  

Omg!! Lena!! Was that for me? *Blinks* *Shrugs* *Pinches myself* *Bangs head to the wall* I can't believe it!!

That was a very lovely gesture!!
Thanks a lot :)

And yeah, congratulations!! Even after 10 yrs I must find regular updates.. I'll always be there to argue, no matter what!!

Anonymous,  Thursday, December 06, 2007  

Congrats Lena :) :) :) Hope you never ever stop blogging!!!

Vasanthan Thursday, December 06, 2007  

2 years!! thats a long time ! keep going u have our support. i am new here but i am here to stay

Occasional Brilliance Thursday, December 06, 2007  

tats a very lovely gesture on ur part lena... hugs!!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Thursday, December 06, 2007  

Wow Lena, 2 year of blogging ... way cool! Here's to 4 more years!

And thanks so much for the award. I'm truly honoured to get one.

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

thank you Liara!
Just wanted to do something good for my dear blogger friends :) :)

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

thank you, raaji, dear!

and love your writing too!! :)

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

divya, dear!! i dont do anything for you :P
you do everything yourself :) :)

thank you :)

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

@ Fattebaz Admin:
thank you very much for the award :)

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

@ --xh--:
i am sure you will receive a lot of awards, bloggin world is full of them!! ;)
thank you very much and wish you successful and happy blogging too!! :)

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

bizarre kid, soooooooooo many emotions!!! lolz

you are very much welcome, you and your blog deserve it.

and thanks for being here to argue!! :D

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

preeth, thank you! :)
hope you also will never stop blogging!

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

vasanthan, thanks for dropping by! :)
and for the wish to stay! :)

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

Mann, you deserve this gesture for sure :)

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

thank you, Nick!!
and i am very much sure you deserve the award! :)

black coffee Thursday, December 06, 2007  

lena, u are so sweet!
i am just so happy for that award!
m\u just made my day that much better!!

heres to a friendship that will last longer than both our blogs put together!(we both wont stop so thats like forever and ever and ever!!!)
cheers!
love ya!

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

thank you, sweets!
i am happy to have made your day! :)
love to see my friends smiling!

love and hugssssssss!!

Sameera Ansari Thursday, December 06, 2007  

Congrats on the Flogger Award darling!Only an angel like you could get it at so right a time :)

Love ya.Hugsss

Lena Thursday, December 06, 2007  

thank you, Sami, dear!! :)
love you tooooooooooooooo!! :)

neers Thursday, December 06, 2007  

that was such a sweet thing to do!!! :)

Ameya Friday, December 07, 2007  

That was such a lovely gesture lena I'm out of words to say anything more! U are just toooooooo sweet :)
Thanks for everything,
*Hugs* and more *Hugs*!!

myonlyphoto Friday, December 07, 2007  

Just visiting from JJs blog. Congrats on your 2 years, wow that seems like ages, and congrats on your awards and to those who been awarded. Very nice blog you have here. Anna :)

KAYLEE Friday, December 07, 2007  

oh so sweet how have you been?

KAYLEE Friday, December 07, 2007  

and congrats!!! i am glad that i came acrooss your blog.....it puts smiles on my face when i need it the most especially when i am suffering(which is alot lately)!!!

Lena Friday, December 07, 2007  

Neers, all my readers are such lovely people so that this gesture came just natural :)

Lena Friday, December 07, 2007  

ameya, dear, you deserve it a lot!
I always enjoy reading your blog! :)

hugsssssssss!!!

Lena Friday, December 07, 2007  

@ Anna:
thank you very much :)
you share the name with my sister -and thats one more reason why you are always welcome here :)

Lena Friday, December 07, 2007  

ohhh... kayleee... i am so glad my blog is one of places where you receive some positive emotions! wish you have a lot of them in your life as you so much deserve it!! :)
**hugssssss**

Sam Friday, December 07, 2007  

heya.. congo for completing 2 yrs arnd here... well den.. now u have added a few to my "check em out" list... have to go bloghopping!!

Lena Friday, December 07, 2007  

thank you, Sam!
and yes, you should check them out!
they all are more than great!! :) :)

Nature Nut /JJ Loch Friday, December 07, 2007  

Lena, you're a bright light in this universe. :D

Hugs, JJ

Lena Friday, December 07, 2007  

hey, JJ, thats a compliment i am afraid to take :P
so bright I am not :D

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009