Saturday, December 15, 2007

Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies

"No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important".

That is something i have read once and something I follow up to the letter, hoping that people I love and care about really do feel they are important. Because if I fail I might lose them once and forever. And that is something i would never be able to bear because these people are my strength and my life.

But then sometimes I wonder if they feel the same way, if they do the same way, if the closeness we have has the same meaning for them. Because they happen to be too busy and i am constantly losing this feeling of being important. I have lots of understanding for each and everything, maybe the most understanding person you have ever come across but then in a weird way I also have my limits of patience (unbelievable, huh?). I know it is all about EXPECTATIONS and i know we have no rights to expect anything from the other person, any relationship is about giving and being happy about this, but if once you lose a feeling of being special and important, you lose the whole happiness of giving, isnt it?
I know I can not expect people to be the same way as I am, and I know the circumstances might not allow them always to show they are there for me, I respect and appreciate it but then this feeling of lack of something or someone is just too painful. There are things which have no need of being told, they must be felt, but sometimes just knowing something is not enough, you want to be told this again and again. And when you dont get to hear this it makes you feel lost and frustrated even though you know you have no reason for that.

Well, ok, has been a sad post, just trying to realise the reasons of frustration i have these days, but on a more cheerful note i am going to tell you a secret...... Big big secret, and then dont tell this to anyone else because..... well.... it is a SECRET!!!

So, the secret is..... curious, huh?! ok, ok, here i go - the secret is about me. I am so much like a mad person when i am sad and frustrated, so better not to leave bad comments, only nice are allowed. I love nice comments :D Or better like Divvi would say "Me loves nice comments" :P

And remember: Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies :P

35 added colors:

Sameera Ansari Saturday, December 15, 2007  

Awww...Who dare make my Silly Lilly upset???Guess it has not been your day today.But I know my Lena will come back bright and full of energy in no time,cause remember,sunshine can hide only as long as it is night :)

Love you loads Darling.God Bless.Hugsss

Lukkydivs Saturday, December 15, 2007  

Hmm im being very nice now...
a long one u have here for this one..

u know what janu...u wrote all that is in my mind...just everything :) sometimes just the implicit feelings are not enough... it is necessary to EXPRESS love.I thought my thinking was wrong and i need to start understanding people that not everybody can EXPRESS their love...but yooo here i hav one all time supporter :P though this lady has a far better loving and understanding heart :) kudos to u leenu :)

lol thanx for refering to me in the post :D im on seventh heaven...lemme come back :P

hope this one is a good comment? :D but yikes i hate this word verification :D nfxsijwo- this is the word i got...lemme c if it works :D

Lena Saturday, December 15, 2007  

thank you, Sami sweetie, I know i will feel much more better tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :D
After all sunshine can not be gone without any reasons :P

Lena Saturday, December 15, 2007  

divvi, sweetu, it is my blog, can refer to whoever i wish to :P
and well, sometimes we all feel this way, and yes, not everytime people are able to EXPRESS what they feel and my mind understands it, just sometimes it is not enough and we do have bad days but then every tomorrow a new day will come and the sunshine will be there :)

And it was a nice comment, dear, and obviously you typed the verification word correct :D

black coffee Sunday, December 16, 2007  

ohkie.. i shudn upset my dear lena..
i will only say that having expectations are like trying to sink a ball in water.. the harder u try to supress them the stronger they bounce back..
its only normal to expect but not being able to meet them is an entirely different matter!

Whoever triggered off such a sad post from my sweet lena is gonna pay for this! :x
doncha worry sweets!
alls well that ends well!
cheers!
love ya loads,
*hugs*

WritingsForLife Sunday, December 16, 2007  

expectations-- if applied to the right kind of people, makes one's life heaven. But the dilemma is, how do we know who are the right kind of people?

I become an emotional mess when I am upset. I understand what you mean :)

Nature Nut /JJ Loch Sunday, December 16, 2007  

You are so wise and honest about your feelings that everyone couldn't help but love you.

Hugs, JJ

Occasional Brilliance Sunday, December 16, 2007  

i think akila's hit d nail on d head... u cnt jst nt hv expectations... the mr u try 2 gt rid f them d stronger they come bk...

wtevr it is... i hope ur better nw...

Anonymous,  Sunday, December 16, 2007  

Expectations are the biggest reason for every disappointment that comes out of the relationships with close people. Better to keep it to minimal level or keep none at all.

Nice writeup

Lena Sunday, December 16, 2007  

akki, sweets, thanks a lot :)
Yes, i know we cant just ignore expectations, they are always there.
And well, most of times i happen to meet them, just this is kind of a dark period righ now :)

But yes, all will be fine in the end, I am sure :)

Lena Sunday, December 16, 2007  

Raaji, right you are, just no matter right people or not, you cant just suppress expectations.

As for being emotional mess, thats how i am too, trying to control it though, but this post is a proof, not always it is possible

Lena Sunday, December 16, 2007  

JJ, thank you, but not sure if everyone loves me :P
though some people most certainly do :D

*hugs*

Lena Sunday, December 16, 2007  

Mann, i agree with you and Akki, they are always there no matter if we try not to have them.
I am trying to feel better, not simple but well, life is not simple :)

Lena Sunday, December 16, 2007  

yes, ashu, expectations might result in disappointment but then you cant tell your mind not to have any. They are just there.

curryegg Sunday, December 16, 2007  

Girl... why are you hiding yourself? Although I just read some of your posts, I can feel that you're such a strong, courageous girl. How do I know it? Well, I can feel it..Lena..

No matter what happen Lena.. I will support you here.. Give you a friendship hug... *hug*

All the best.. :)

Anonymous,  Sunday, December 16, 2007  

aaaww! I missed it. I couldn't leave the first comment.. hehe! Anyways.. nice post!! Take care.. Everything will be fine!! :)

Anonymous,  Sunday, December 16, 2007  

hey lena! That was mine :)

Anonymous,  Sunday, December 16, 2007  

lol! mine

Lena Sunday, December 16, 2007  

Thank you, Curryegg :)
Everyone strong is sometimes weak, it happens :)
But surely things will be fine soon :)

Lena Sunday, December 16, 2007  

lol, such a kid, you are - you could have avoided writing 3 comments - i realised from the very beginning it was you :D
And well.... yes, yes, yes, you missed it :D

Anonymous,  Monday, December 17, 2007  

OH kie but, I do say nice things dont i? how are you? :)

Anonymous,  Monday, December 17, 2007  

are you ok now?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Monday, December 17, 2007  

Hey Lena, hope you're feeling better today. It's a new week and it's Christmas season, so cheer up. Things will get better, ya?

--xh-- Monday, December 17, 2007  

i agree with you, lena - when we take time off to make our special friends feel importent and when we dont get the same feeling, we do tend to feel undervalued. What i do at times like this is - i stop making them feel special and some times, i do let them know how i feel. it usually makes things better. but if it doesnt akes thinsg better, i just move on. i know it is not easy, coz i have done this quite some times.
there is an old saying at the part of the world i come from - you dont realise the value of an eye when you have got an eye. only when you lose it you realise the value. Hope your friends realise your value and try to make you happy. :) ( i hope this comment is nice enough ;-) )

The Furobiker Monday, December 17, 2007  

hehe.. dun scare people out there :)

Lena Monday, December 17, 2007  

kaylee, of course you are nice!!! :)
and well, me better now, thanks fo asking :)

Lena Monday, December 17, 2007  

hey, nick, thanks a lot, things havent become better yet but i am sure they will :) :)

Lena Monday, December 17, 2007  

@ xh:
you are right, and usually i also discuss things with friends when something goes wrong but this time i even dont get a chance to talk..
anyways lets hope for the best :)
And your comment was niceeeee :P :D

Lena Monday, December 17, 2007  

abhishek, it is more that i scare myself :P

Sam Monday, December 17, 2007  

hmmmm..... in case u really run outta palces.. lemme knw i'll find u a few spots!! :D

Lena Monday, December 17, 2007  

thanks, sam, will take your suggestion into consideration :D
Seems like i will have some use of your help :D

Zahid Tuesday, December 18, 2007  

NICE NICE COMMENT FOR LENA HERE !!! You will be back i am sure with a much cheerful and hilarious post !!!

Lena Tuesday, December 18, 2007  

thanks, zahid!! me is definitely back :D

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Wednesday, December 19, 2007  

Oh I love bookshops too. Put me in one and I could spend hours there. Reading is one of my most favorite pasttimes besides sleeping ... LOL!

Lena Wednesday, December 19, 2007  

lol, nick, you commented on the wrong post :D
And i thought your favourite pasttime is blogging :D

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009