Tuesday, October 31, 2006

love

Love Dont Ask " Who Are You?"
Love Only Says " You Are Mine !"
Love Dont Ask " Where Are You From?"
Love Only Says " You Lives In My Heart !"
Love Dont Ask " what Do You Do?"
Love Only Says " You Make My Heart To Beat !"
Love Dont Ask " Why Are You Faraway?"
Love Only Says " You Are Always With Me !"
Love Dont Ask " Do You Love Me?"
Love Only Says " I Love You ! "
*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*
I asked God for happiness,and I found you.
I asked God for help,and he guided me to your door.
I asked God for reassurance,and I felt a wonderful sense of peacewhen I heard your voice.
I asked God for an escape from the darkness,and I saw the light in your eyes.
I asked God for someone to love,and you put your hand in mine.
I asked God for life,and I felt a spark sizzle through my veinswhen I kissed you.
I asked God for wealth,and I became rich in the splendor of your love.
I asked God for comfort,and you wrapped me up in your warmth.
I asked God for success,and I found the strength to accomplishanything when I'm with you.
I Thanked God for you,and every day I praythat you're in my life to stay
*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*

- these are quotes, they are not mine :)

0 added colors:

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009