Friday, October 13, 2006

i'm soooooo glad ...

.... that this week is over :)
it is was an extremely stressful one.. i cant remember such a busy week for ages. may be also because i have never had to do so many tasks simultaneously. Since last week my boss decided i am ready for new duties and now i've got an entire project for myself.... only that the project is quite big - it has to do with All Russia Exhibiton Conference next week in Moscow and i have to control the participation of our association's members which are about 90 organization from all Russia. i have had so many calls this week that not i hate phones and cant make myself call the friends just because i would have preferred not to talk at all. Silence!!! it is what i need right now :)
i havent got much of alexandra this week. I've seen her only two times both for 20-30 minutes... really weird since we live in the same apartment.. i really miss her a lot... wonder what will i feel when i get my own children :)
and 3 evenings of 5 this week i went giving lessons. i'm glad because i really have god good students this time: a girl and a boy of 13-14 years old who really do what i ask them to do and who try to think and not only listen stupidly to me without getting what i want them to know.. i like the both of them :)
but i'm afraid it is too exhausting for me... i leave my home at 8 in the morning and come back at 9 in the evening - seems as if i get 13 hours every day except wednesday and sometimes tuesday... i wonder if i overestimated my possibilities... tonight i was soooooooo tired and had terrible headache and migraine... i even dont have time to eat properly which i still can not let myself do because after the surgery it still ends up in pains when i miss my meal or eat something from the forbidden list :(
ok, lets hope i will cope with all amount of work and will be able to deal with the pains too..
now i will go to bed and do what i really want and need now - sleep :)

7 added colors:

Anonymous,  Sunday, October 15, 2006  

I know you can manage all this confidently & successfully. I have full faith in you. :)

Btw, speaking of tiredness you still get 2 days of weekends to energise your soul & body. :P Unlike me, who has to sit doing absolutely nothing in the office even on this beautilful sunday! :(

Have a wonderful sunday, Lena! :)

Lena Sunday, October 15, 2006  

even sitting in the office on sunday can have its positive sides.... like talking to me :P

Anonymous,  Sunday, October 15, 2006  

hehe...definitely! That's why i love sundays so much. ;)

Have a wonderful day!

Lena Monday, October 16, 2006  

In the same way you should love mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays (well... not all fridays :P), and saturdays...

Anonymous,  Monday, October 16, 2006  

I love each and every day when i get to talk to you. It makes even a bad day a wonderful one. :)

Btw, why not all fridays? :O

Have a good day! :)

Lena Monday, October 16, 2006  

because last friday you didnt talk to me :P

Anonymous,  Monday, October 16, 2006  

awhhh...I am so sorry for that day. :(
Btw, you do have a good memory and a fantastic sense of homour! ;)

Have a good day, Lena!

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009