Monday, October 16, 2006

just some words...

... every woman would like to hear at least once ...



i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about

I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!

If i could give u 1 thing in life, i would give u the ability 2 c yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r 2 me!

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautifull angel...!

Let these words not only touch your eyes, let them travel through your soul, and let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine…I love you.

Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars, its all your fault, you made me miss you too much.

- from a forward mail

3 added colors:

Anonymous,  Monday, October 16, 2006  

Tell me one thing, Lena...how are you always able to find such amazing quotes?

The quotes which i loved the most are :

1) Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!

2) Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars, its all your fault, you made me miss you too much.

Thank you for posting an awesome entry. :)

Have a good day!

Lena Monday, October 16, 2006  

i liked the same two more than others too.
and i wont tell you where i find them... i rather want you to find some new for me

Anonymous,  Thursday, October 19, 2006  

Wow...It certainly seems we have a lot in common inspite of we being so different from each other. ;)

I didn't ask you to tell me where did you find it, i liked to know how you are able to did it so often!! :P

And if you really want, i will do it. :)

Have a awesome day, Lena!

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009