Sunday, December 17, 2006

some more from collection

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me."

Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important.

How lucky am I to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to

I never know what the future brings But I know you are here with me now We’ll make it through And I hope you are the one I share my life with

Can’t find a reason why God gave you to me. But that’s not a question to be asked. May be question is how did God knew that I needed someone like you...

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with...

You know its love when he sees you, not what everyone else sees. When he can say you are beautiful even on your worst day

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Love is falling asleep dreaming of the one that makes you smile. Love is waking up smiling about the one you dream of.

"Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away."

0 added colors:

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009