Friday, December 29, 2006

I am a miracle ;)

I am not perfect. :(( (am i sad about it? :O)
I live on the planet Earth where humans live. (any doubts? :P)
Humans aren't perfect. (hehehe...thats for sure ;))
Never have been.
Never will be.
So I don't always wear the right clothes. (i even dont try :P)
And I don't always use the right shoes. (cant understand why most girls are so crazy about shoes? :O)
My memory sometimes (read constantly) fails me.
I don't look like a fashion model. (hm...but i look good ;))
I don't cook like a French chef. (but i do it good :P)
I don't always do what people expect of me. (they expect too much ...;))
I am human. (sure...)
I am imperfect. (should i be upset about it? :P)
But there is no one else like me in this whole wide world. (read www :P)
I am unique. (no comments ...)
I am a miracle. (any doubts? ;))

0 added colors:

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009