Saturday, December 09, 2006

Just some missing quotes ..

For someone i miss so much -

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
"Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."
"I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you."
"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
"When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you."
"I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me."

0 added colors:

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009