Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Egel Nest Blog Award

I am not a regular blogger.. but mostly only because i am so much caught up with work struggling hard against the colleagues who arent really eager to make me complete my project.
But anyways even not being a regular writer i have got some regular readers. And one of them is a truly special person. Thank you, Sameera, for inspiring me and encouraging me to writing - and thank you for this award which you thougt i deserve :)


And if you think i deserve this one, you definitely deserve all the awards that Bloggerville is able to give. Love you dear and once again THANK YOU!!

11 added colors:

Sameera Monday, October 29, 2007  

Oh dear!That's sooooooooooo sweeeeeet of you.Thanks for accepting it in such a grand way!You more than deserve it for your perseverance and thoughtful nurturing of this space.Thanks so much for those generous words from a beautiful heart.Love you too darling.God Bless You always.Muah!

p.s.Please do accept the Thoughtful Blog Reader award as well,which I had handed out in the 50th post;you are thoughtful with a capital T :)

Ashu Monday, October 29, 2007  

congs for the awarrd lena!!!!

Abhishek Khanna Monday, October 29, 2007  

congrats...
u write well.. y dont u write for the emag called fagzine visit www.fattebaz.blogspot.com for more details

just a nice girl Monday, October 29, 2007  

My dear Sameera!!!
I accepted this one the way you deserve :)
And I accepted the Thoughtful Reader Award too !! :)

just a nice girl Monday, October 29, 2007  

Thanks Abhishek!
I will consider the idea of writing for emag once i get some more free time, now too busy with work :)

But anyways thanks for suggestion :)

Sameera Monday, October 29, 2007  

Oops!I am so embarrassed to see my name all over your blog."Blush Blush".He he.Love you so much dear...

just a nice girl Monday, October 29, 2007  

Maybe it is illogical but you are all over my blog because..... you are all over my blog... simple :P

preetilata Monday, October 29, 2007  

congtrz lena. u dsrv d awrd. really a nice blog u hv.

crawled thru sameera's blog.

tk cr
:) :) :)

just a nice girl Monday, October 29, 2007  

@ preetilata :)
thank you for coming /crawling :P/ by .. Keep visiting, i am glad you liked my blog :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009