Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Egel Nest Blog Award

I am not a regular blogger.. but mostly only because i am so much caught up with work struggling hard against the colleagues who arent really eager to make me complete my project.
But anyways even not being a regular writer i have got some regular readers. And one of them is a truly special person. Thank you, Sameera, for inspiring me and encouraging me to writing - and thank you for this award which you thougt i deserve :)


And if you think i deserve this one, you definitely deserve all the awards that Bloggerville is able to give. Love you dear and once again THANK YOU!!

11 added colors:

Sameera Ansari Monday, October 29, 2007  

Oh dear!That's sooooooooooo sweeeeeet of you.Thanks for accepting it in such a grand way!You more than deserve it for your perseverance and thoughtful nurturing of this space.Thanks so much for those generous words from a beautiful heart.Love you too darling.God Bless You always.Muah!

p.s.Please do accept the Thoughtful Blog Reader award as well,which I had handed out in the 50th post;you are thoughtful with a capital T :)

Anonymous,  Monday, October 29, 2007  

congs for the awarrd lena!!!!

The Furobiker Monday, October 29, 2007  

congrats...
u write well.. y dont u write for the emag called fagzine visit www.fattebaz.blogspot.com for more details

Lena Monday, October 29, 2007  

My dear Sameera!!!
I accepted this one the way you deserve :)
And I accepted the Thoughtful Reader Award too !! :)

Lena Monday, October 29, 2007  

Thank you, Ashu!! :)

Lena Monday, October 29, 2007  

Thanks Abhishek!
I will consider the idea of writing for emag once i get some more free time, now too busy with work :)

But anyways thanks for suggestion :)

Sameera Ansari Monday, October 29, 2007  

Oops!I am so embarrassed to see my name all over your blog."Blush Blush".He he.Love you so much dear...

Lena Monday, October 29, 2007  

Maybe it is illogical but you are all over my blog because..... you are all over my blog... simple :P

Preetilata【ツ】 Monday, October 29, 2007  

congtrz lena. u dsrv d awrd. really a nice blog u hv.

crawled thru sameera's blog.

tk cr
:) :) :)

Lena Monday, October 29, 2007  

@ preetilata :)
thank you for coming /crawling :P/ by .. Keep visiting, i am glad you liked my blog :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009