Friday, October 19, 2007

I am back

I have been kind of sick lately, just today got back to my dear computer and then i realised how much i missed..................................... hmmm...not the computer... but my friends and family, people who give me the strength and encouragement. It felt amazing but unbelievable how many people left messages wondering where have i gone. So now i announce i haven't gone anywhere, i am here only :) And will try not to scare people with my absence anymore!! Can not promise though. Anyways it is a short introduction only, will post some new (read: old) thoughts in the next entry.

2 added colors:

Sameera Ansari Saturday, October 20, 2007  

WELCOME BACK!!!Hope you are in the pink of health now :)

simon Friday, November 16, 2007  

Hello,

When reading your profile, I've noticed that you're interested in web design as well :-)

I discovered a useful tool lately that allows us to find link partners. By linking to quality sites I have increased my traffic.

I tried many other such tools before but they were all useless. Either they were expensive, full of spam, or did not work..

Have a look at this one at www.linQueue.com

If you find it useful as well, please spread the word about it.

Best,

Simon

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009