Thursday, November 16, 2006

a joke of the day

A man in an office found a magic lamp.
He took it to his boss, who was meeting with his financial advisor.
The man showed it to his boss and handed it over.
"Bit grubby" his boss said, rubbing it vigorously. Out popped a genie!
"I will grant each one of you in this room 1 wish!" Boomed out the genie!
Immediatly piping up the finacial advisor said, " I wish I was on a far away beach lying in the sun and drinking cocktails."
"Done!" said the genie, and the financial advisor disappeared.
Next the man who had found the lamp shouted out, " I wish I was in the Alps snowboarding and surrounded by beautiful women."
"Done" said the genie, and he disappeared.
"So what do you want?" - The boss looked thoughful for a moment and then said, "I want those two back here by lunch-time!"

Moral of the story- Always let your boss have the first say!

1 added colors:

abhay Thursday, November 16, 2006  

hahahaha...good one! [:D]

Have a great day, Lena! :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009