Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We live only once, but if we do it right, once is enough

I have been tagged by Sami like ages ago and was warned to be abused and more than that being not talked to if I don’t post it finally today. So here I am doing the simple love/hate tag. I am not much into poetry you know, so wont be able to make it as beautiful as Sami did, so lets see what happens :D

I love:

-Walking in the rain
-Hot tea when it's snowing
-Dreaming
-Girls nights out
-Sitting in a coffee shop reading a favourite book
-Getting mails
-Hearing my favourite song on the radio.
-Lying in bed listening to the rain outside (when I am not walking)
-Chocolate milkshake ... (or cherry ... or strawberry!)
-Finding a 100-rouble note in my coat from last winter (though on the second thought finding a 1000-rouble note would be better)
-Waking up and realizing i still have a few hours left to sleep
-Having someone play with my hair.
-Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from me
-Watching the sunrise (preferably not alone)
-Knowing that somebody misses me





Actually I can continue the list as I love a lot of things in life, small or big, they are always there and I believe there are no small things, it all depends only on the way you see them.
Sometimes we wait for big things to happen and we are disappointed when they don’t.
Sometimes we wait for tomorrow to be happy… but maybe we should not.

We live only once, but if we do it right, once is enough :)

I hate:

Actually I don’t… there are things that I dislike but nothing that much as hate. I believe there shouldn’t be place in your heart for hatred for it only ruins your own soul. And I care for my soul.

Sorry if disappointed anyone with not bringing out any “hate” points :D
Now it is my turn to tag. Here are the victims lucky ones :P

Div, JJ, Shalini, Hope, Neeraja

Hope you will enjoy it!! :)
Now don’t forget to scroll down and read the previous post as it is the usual Tuesday Love Ramblings (yes, yes, I have been working hard and posted twice today)

41 added colors:

--xh-- Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

the love list - it s almost same with me - just replaces girls night out with guys night out and it is like my list :-D small small thinsg which makes us happy and helps us to keep the charm of life and sparkling eyes... :)beautiful one, lena.

Lukkydivs Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

:) all smiles. Love list was great janu :) and u dont hate anything? wait lemme do the tag..il give u a long list to read :P

--xh-- Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

u hv been tagged. stop over at my blog adn do teh honours :) btw, the signature at the end of the post is really nice.

Nature Nut /JJ Loch Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

Lena, this is a fun tag. Thanks...I'll do it now. Don't tell anyone I am placing it ahead of other ones. :D

Have a beautiful day and I wish we could drink chocolate milkshakes and chat together!

Hugs, JJ

Zahid Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

That is so very chweet....I love your loves !!! Seriously......Dreaming.....Chocolate milkshake.....And the most beautiful one was having someone play with my hair (and i would love someone to do the same with the ear too)

Never mind u havent written the hate part !!! It wouldnt hav been as enjoyable as love !!! You agree na

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

wow, Anoop, then we have the same list :P

"the charm of life and sparkling eyes" - beautifully said, thats exactly what we need!!! :)

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

divvi, cutiepie, i am sure you have a lot things to hate :P

Lets hope you wont start with me :D

I am glad you loved my love list!! :)

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

hey, Anoop, thanks for tagging me, will do it right after i am done with 2 others that are pending :D
and great to know you found the signature :P which is a part of the whole design done by me in tough efforts to create something suitable for my blog :D

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

JJ, you are definitely the first one!!

and how i wish i could drink milkshake and chat with my blogger friends one fine day. Would be fun!! :)

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

woooooooooooow, zahid, am happy you loved my loves... and i guess playing someone with the ear should be added to the list ;)

Right you are, hates wouldnt me as much enjoyable to read :D

The 'Mad' Orchid Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

:) this is so me...n just add coffee n sunset to d list :)..will read ur rest of posts soon...

maverick Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

@lena...lol..nice one...liked the love list...its kewl... :)

Sameera Ansari Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

Good you finally did it Silly!

All the things you love are so very you and being who you are,I know you can never hate anyone/anything :)

Love you loads dearie.Muaaaaaaah :)

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

mads, i guess, the list is really just too good and many of us enjoy the same things :)
Great you liked them!
and i love sunsets too!

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

Maverick, glad you liked my love list.. you might as well create your own cool one ;)

Lena Tuesday, January 29, 2008  

yes, i did this!! where is my reward??? :O
i dont have negative emotions for long, and sure no hatred :)

love you sweets too!!

Keshi Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

Such a beautiful list of what u love there...awesome!

I love all of that too...

And yes I dun HATE anything...just dislike.



Keshi.

hope Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

Aah! lovely love list :P and i so agree with you wtr u said for hate.. great thought as always..

Thanks for tagging girl.. will love to scribble over.. *smiles*

Sudha Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

I enjoyed the list of lovings.Why not post something you hate?!!!

Lena Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

keshi, sounds like we have a lot in common ;)
though like most of readers heer, all of them mentioned they love the same things :D

Lena Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

i'm glad you loved the list, hope!!
would love to read yours soon :)
am sure it will be a lovely one as well :)

Lena Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

sudhakar, no list of hate just because i dont hate things or people :)

Meghna Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

Hi Lena,
The love list is almost similar to the one I'd make but I'd even add blogging now! By the no. of comments u get looks like lot of ppl r missing u every day! Hope this makes ur day nice!

Btw, u've been tagged by me too! Check out my blog and keep smiling! :D

Unknown Wednesday, January 30, 2008  

This is a really fun meme - I remember doing it a few months ago. I love your love list! :-)

myonlyphoto Thursday, January 31, 2008  

Lena you said: Actually I don’t… there are things that I dislike but nothing that much as hate. I believe there shouldn’t be place in your heart for hatred for it only ruins your own soul. And I care for my soul. - well said, and I agree with you.

Lena you love lot of things, and its important because like you said we live only once, but if we do it right, once is enough - that includes loving lot of things, lol. Sorry to repeat your words, but they are so powerful and encouraging...

Thanks for sharing, Anna :)

BTW really like your top banner composition, oooppps, hope you will not change on me again, lol. Great job with your blog.

Lena Thursday, January 31, 2008  

lol, meghna, i am proud to have readers who miss on my posts :D or me :P
Thanks for tagging, sweetiepie, will check your blog soon :)

Lena Thursday, January 31, 2008  

Nicky, thanks, and yes, the tag was fun, i loved doing it! :)

Lena Thursday, January 31, 2008  

thank you, anna, for such a generous comment!!
I am glad that you liked my header pic, took me some time to come up with this one. But now i am sure i am not going to change design. I love what i have :)

freesherry Thursday, January 31, 2008  

i don't believe that you actually don't hate anything.. are you human?
lolzz
the list of things you love was great but i wish you had been more honest about the things you hate
nice blog by the way.. i loved its colorful intensity

Lena Thursday, January 31, 2008  

@ freesherry:
i have been honest :)
hate is too much an emotion, a destructive one. and this question if i am human i get to hear daily :D
There are things that i dislike but dislikes are not that strong that i would call them hates :)

Thanks for dropping by :)

Pri Thursday, January 31, 2008  

now thats a wonderful list...:)
well executed...though it would be un to read a 'hate' list too...
anyways...:)

rock on!!

Arti Honrao Thursday, January 31, 2008  

Nice!


Lying in bed listening to the rain outside

I LOVE DOING THAT TOO!!



GBU
Arti

Lena Thursday, January 31, 2008  

thanks, pri :)
and well, once i start hating things i will update the list ;)

PS: you did posted this comment about bugs :D Sorry, cant remove comment moderation as i have had bad experience with comments..

Lena Thursday, January 31, 2008  

thanks, Arti :)
listening to rain is an awesome feeling!!

God Bless You too :)

Solitaire Friday, February 01, 2008  

I love it when someone plays with my hair too. Used to make my younger cousins do it all the time. Sadly they all grew up.

Ashish Soni Friday, February 01, 2008  

thats nice to learn that you don't have a hate list....
I really appreciate that...I'll try and learn form this post of yours......I mean i have a long hate list...i know its not good but sometimes things go out of control...

:)


tc
~Ali

Lena Friday, February 01, 2008  

@ solitaire: am sure someone will play with your hair bringing this wonderful feeling back :)

Lena Friday, February 01, 2008  

Ali, i know sometimes we cant control things and emotions but striving for the better you should be always present. Thats my motto and thats how i manage to escape hatred in my life :)

Shalini Gowrisankar Monday, February 04, 2008  

I love this tag.. Enjoyed reading yours.. Will take it up soon Lena :)

IncorrigibleV Tuesday, February 05, 2008  

i loved the 'love list'...its pretty much me, only i almost never find money in my jeans or coats from last season :P

Lena Wednesday, February 06, 2008  

lolz, vands, i find lots of them recently, makes me always smile :D
and then i go and buy chocolates :P

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009