Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Truth is Always Within

I wish I could write an open letter again but then i decided i wont repeat myself and it will be just a post. How many of us happened to face situations when internet influenced their lives in not the best way. When you came across people who tried to make things correct in their own life but doing it at your expense. The great trick here makes being anonymous, when you know you wont be caught and nobody will get proofs for claiming you as a bad guy.

Everyone who keeps visiting my blog regularly, knows me, knows who i am and what i am worth. Some might like my posts, some hate them. But most are very friendly and lovely and very sweet people who i am very lucky to have met in this big world of blogging.

But still there is this "but". I mentioned once i dont want to make a battle field out of my blog. I am a nice person, really. I dont fight with people for nothing, i dont hate people i dont know, i dont tell lies about people all around. I am here, I am now and I am real. Thats why it was kind of a shock to find out i am fake http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=27941291&tid=2576524484154082650&start=1

Was especially interesting to get to know it from someone who was coward enough not to give away his own name.

I never forced anyone to read my blog, never posted abusive comments and never hurt people, at least i dont remember if i ever had done it intentionally. If i did hurt anyone during these few months, i am sorry. But what i know is that nobody got a right to judge me and say if i am real or fake if they dont know me.

You think i am a liar, give me a proof and i will believe.
You think i am a bad person, give proofs, say it out loud. Tell your name, so that we all would see you and hear you and listen to you.

If you dare to say i am fake, then dare to explain it to people who read my blog, who are on my friends list in Orkut, who know me for ages and who were with me through good and bad times, tell them I am fake. Not real, not me! But dont forget to introduce yourself first. Because i am proud to say my name out loud. And you are too scared knowing it all is not true.

Get a life for your own, there is no need to mess up with me. Because we all know where the truth lies. It is always within..... within the true heart. Is yours a true one?

38 added colors:

Arti Honrao Thursday, January 10, 2008  

First -
I love the title of your blog

Second -
You are right, the truth is always within and no one has the right to tell us what we are! Each person is clever enough to know it, it is different issue that a few people do not want to accept!
About this anonymous thing ... ask me!
I have been through this.
Someone I know posts comments at my blog as anonymous.
Tries telling me that I am not what I say I am ...
I would just say one thing - those who post as anonymous suffer from Inferiority complex

Before you start wondering where I landed from -
Came here through Sameera's blog
Am in mood of Blog Hopping *lol*


GBU
Arti

Sameera Ansari Thursday, January 10, 2008  

Sweetu I am always with you,no matter what!I know you are REAL and all those who know you know so too,that's what matters.

Don't bother with such abusers who just are jealous of the popularity of you and your lovely space.Just chuck them and be happy,the one above us all is there to do justice and punish such people,who will get back for their deeds one way or the other.

"i am proud to say my name out loud...we all know where the truth lies. It is always within..... within the true heart. Is yours a true one?"

What a way to fight the bad!So typically you :)

Love ya loads sweetheart.Hugsssss!

Lukkydivs Thursday, January 10, 2008  

lena this person whosoever is doing this is very sad :P and jealous of us being happy... :D

Even me was fed of this person...thats y quitted my blog(he/she) :P im still confused :D

You dont have to prove urself for who you are. We all know who is fake and who is not. We are still being nice to him/her by not taking out names.. :P

but if this goes on...i wud put his/her name on my blog even :P there is a limit to tolerance levels :P

Zahid Thursday, January 10, 2008  

Dont know you from very long but sure know one thing !!! The whole blogger world is with you coz they know what you are !!!!

Unknown Friday, January 11, 2008  

that's pathetic... must be a real coward to comment anonymously... dont' take it too hard on yourself though... there r all kinds of ppl here.. and it's worse than the real world in some situations...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Friday, January 11, 2008  

Hey Lena, don't bother what people say out there. I think you're for real and your posts are all well written. I'm sure all you viewers can testify to that.

Just keep doing what you're doing and ignore the morons out there.

Great weekend to you ...

The Furobiker Friday, January 11, 2008  

:O
i just dont understand y such things are happening.. no one forces people to go to his/her blog n read.. if someone doesnt like a blog then dun visit that.. huh
but people have this habbit i dunno y to term blogs as fake or making interpretations out of other peoples post.. phew
the world is going to hell

--xh-- Friday, January 11, 2008  

lena, ppl like these anonymouse - who dont hv a spine to stand up - r bane of online world. the truth is always out there for those who care to see it. these cowards can try and make sound, but truth cannot be hidden for ever. *hugs* dear. we all r with you.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Friday, January 11, 2008  

dont get disturbed..it happens
wen u are in cyber world u hav to be prepared to get all types of ppl..not always constructive..but some time its also so depressing and destructive that u wont find any peace after eading that...but then also u hav to ignore them rather than taking dem straight to ur heart...oderwise..if ppl get to kno u got so disturbed dat u wrote a post on the loosers..dey wud defnitely want some space in ur blog..and keepdoing it i call dem anonymouse... :P so dont get disturbed..though i havnt got any chance to interact wid ya..but i can see from ur fan list and fellow commenters dat u r real sweetheart..
god bless u

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Friday, January 11, 2008  

And one line of yours.. i want to say it.. for ya

If you ever need someone to hold on to, I'll always be a hug away :)
luv n carez

maverick Friday, January 11, 2008  

well..that was sad ...using orkut as a medium to come up with stuff like tht..pretty crappy...report the community to orkut admn...they ll take care of it..n dont worry we all are there with u :)

tk care :)

mav

ЅΗΑЅΗІ Friday, January 11, 2008  

anonymous who.... i wanna meet this anonymous.... read his/her comments on so many blogs... this person keeps troubling others a lot... i wanna meet this person and kick his A** ... lolz... on a serious note.... Lenaaaa... Dont be peturbed... in this virtual world... there are so many crazy ppl who are jealous of you.... dont worry about them.... just keep on going.... these ppl should not stop you from doing what you want... the more you try to get rid of them, the more they try to hang on to you.... the best you can do is... let them go.... let them do whatever they want... the moment they realise you are unpeturbed by their actions, they will surely quit doing it... as long as you react to what they do.. they will continue troubling you ... cos they derive fun from it... just chillax... we all know who and what lena is... :)....

IncorrigibleV Friday, January 11, 2008  

i dont get it... i mean quite a lot of things
a) who the hell is this person with so much time at hand, so much hatred in mind for no reason, and nuthin better to do in life that he/she wud actually create like a separate thread to make u infamous...i mean dude, even if uve got problems with lena atleast have some common sense to realise that all those ppl who will read that message of urs will come here and decide for themselves which im bettin is not gonna be in ur favor so basically ure makin lena famous!!...doesn't solve ur purpose does it??
b) how do u even find out abt such stuff...did my anony leave a link to the forum message in ur scrapbook?...if thats the case then i must say its sheer stupidity!!...wow i really can't comprehend such people
c)okay this is not something i don't get but i have to say everyone who matters to u knows u for real and that just leaves no room for another sentence. I'll talk for myself, I don't care what someone says, I like readin u and I'll keep visitin. Period.
Take care sweets...let the rest of the world go to hell!

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Thank you, Arti, for coming by and commenting on this post :)
And I agree thats ridiculous when someone does such suff anonymously, I believe if you have something to say you should be brave enough to tell your name.

Hope you will do such bloghopping often :D
Loved your blog!!

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Sammu sweetu, me doesnt want to fight. I want finally some peace. So tired that someone that much ridiculos is trying to make mess out of our lives. Rest you know, dear!

Love you!! :)

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Divvi!!
you know what?? love you!! soooooooo much!!
so much brave you are and so much sweet! Lets hope all this crap will go to end one fine day and we will never remember about it!

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Hammett, i dont take it hard, i prefer to take things with smile. Writing this post was the first reaction, maybe i would have done differently if i gave it some time and thought it over.
I know that the world is full of wonderful people and i have great friends who always support me :)

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Thank you, Nick, so much for support!! Means a lot to me!
You too have a great weekend! :)

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Abhishek, you got the point!
I never made anyone read my blog and comment. Why so much fuss about what i do and what i dont?

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Anoop, thanks a lot!! these words mean really a lot for me :)

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Sooooooooooooo sweet of you Sourish :)
I am not getting disturbed, not much at least. I mean if someone is happy doing such things thenlet them be happy :D
But i would be more happy if they could try to be happy not at my expence. Hope i made some sense :)
Thank you for your support!!! :) :)

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Thank you, Maverick :)
I know that people who know me would never believe this crap and rest can make their own opinion about all this :)
I am fine now after initial confusion feeling much more better :D

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Shashiiiiiiiiii!!!
you know him/her? :P lolz I knew you are the one who knows everything :D
yes, wise people told me not to react but i followed the unwise here being an unwise one myself :D
But i guess that was the last reaction from my side unless something really bad will happen.
God save us all from anonymous blogs comments :D

you know who is lena? :P Will you tell me? ;)

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

Vands, sweets, you sure got the points!
a) thing is this person has no issues with me at all, as i dont know him/her. Then it makes me confused why they have chosen me as the victim of this mean act.
b)i just had a report from statistics service where they say one of visitors came from link in orkut community . Me got curious and followed the link. Thats it.
c) I know there are always people who know me and dont care about this stupid stuff!
Thanks for you being one of them :)
Thanks so much, sweets!! :)

Lena Friday, January 11, 2008  

thank you, Anna! :)

Meghna Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Hi Lena,
This was really sad. It's not understandable why ppl indulge in such things. Everything will get better soon! you've penned down your thoughts very well. And all of us are there to support you no matter what!

Sudha Saturday, January 12, 2008  

So long as we are right Nature always gives us a hang on.SO no need to worry about bad comments.Lets be anethetic to it.

ЅΗΑЅΗІ Saturday, January 12, 2008  

yes i know that anonymous.... he is my accomplice in crime...haha..lolz. btw... who is this lena.... never heard of her.... do you know her... i heard she is a very sweet person... an angel in disguise.... but then i never heard of her, so i dont know what kinda person she is.... but people say she has the kindest of the hearts... she has a warm smile that travels across the globe, reaches people hearts ... and also heard that she keeps sending hugs all around the world.... but then again... i never heard of her... do you know her.... i also heard she has this blog where she writes amazing articles, and the best of the critics love her write ups.... but then i dont know her.....:P ....if you get to know her ... pls let me know... :D

Lena Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Thank you, Meghna!
Things are good now :)
Thank you for your support, girl :)

Lena Saturday, January 12, 2008  

@ Sudhakar:
i know we shouldnt worry about bad things much :)
thank you!

Lena Saturday, January 12, 2008  

now you made me speechless, Shashi!! My vocabulary suffers still after lessons for GRE with Div... But still, i guess you know yourself who lena is :P

Ameya Sunday, January 13, 2008  

Such people always exist,cheap and worthless fools.

Good and bad is always balanced in the world,u know where u stand, and that is wat is important, and tht's wat matters :)

Lena Sunday, January 13, 2008  

I know, Ameya, dear! It is important that my friends and people i love know who I am :)
Love you sweets!

Ranjani Ravi Tuesday, January 15, 2008  

I am shocked beyond means, Lena. I don';t really know what to say. How can a person stoop this low?The fool must be ignored. Please don't take this to the heart. There are many out there who wanna hurt us, but at times like these, we must be strong. You know very well that you are a terrific blogger and a writer. Why pay heed to what some stupid guy says?We all are with you. Ignoring such stuff is the best way.Don't feel bad. You are not gonna become what he said just by his fatuous remarks.Keep your cool and ignore the remark. Live like it has never happened.That should solve the problem.

It gives me great displeasure to think that i would meet you in orkut in such stupid circumstances.ANyways, take care and keep blogging!Awaiting your next post!

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Ranjani, thank you for support and advice. I will definitely follow it!
Was nice to meet you in orkut, dear :)

Known Stranger Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

beautiful post - liked way you spoke your view well determined yet harsh

Lena Friday, January 18, 2008  

thank you, known stranger, thats exactly the way i wanted the people to read it :)
welcome here :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009