Saturday, January 05, 2008

Heartprints

Some relationships can’t be defined because no definition will ever be enough for describing feelings and emotions these relationships bring into our lives. We might call it love or friendship but sometimes they are just so special that we are not able to find words.
Correct words.
Right words.
True words which would be able to justify what we feel.


Here I am trying to find these words for people I love a lot. The ones that mean a world to me, the second biggest one after my family. The ones I am honored to call FRIENDS.

I never accepted the concept of having many friends, just because I believe in only friendship when you can completely rely on a person and trust them, when you know that when things go wrong your friends will be there for you... even before you ask them.
And I was blessed with such people and I am proud to call them friends.

Sometimes in life, you come across someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop.
Someone who makes you believe that things will be good in the end.
Someone who can understand all your troubles by just looking in your eyes.
Someone who can soothe your fears with a simple hug.
Someone who is there when you're down and the world seems dark and empty.

And no matter how many times you fight with them, and how much bad stuff happened between you. When you need them, they are there. Any time, any place, anywhere.

Just because they are FRIENDS.

And if you need to talk, they’ll listen.
If you feel lost, they’ll guide you.
If you’re feeling afraid, they’ll comfort you.
If you need to lean awhile, they’ll be just a hug away.
If you’re feeling unsure, they’ll be your strength and confidence.


And this strength I get from my friends got its realization in this PROMISE:

Through all the ups and downs,
From my smiles to my frowns

Here and now I promise
No matter what happens

I will always be there
Standing by YOU.

And I hope you know
This is true.

And in times of Happiness
You make me feel blessed.

And in time of Grief
I will give you Belief.

I’ll be there for you
When you are in need.

I will lend you a hand
So you don’t have to stand

Alone in the world
When you go out of curl.

Because we will go through
And I know we can do

As you are my friend,
Strong and brave till no end.

And here I promise
That no matter what happens
I’ll be there for you,

Any time
Any place
Anywhere.

Now,
Forever,
And always.

Dedicated to all my friends

"When it hurts to look back, and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and I always will be there and maybe I can't stop the downpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain."

52 added colors:

Lukkydivs Saturday, January 05, 2008  

That was one of the most touching ones from u janu. Friends- I can write all my life about them. If it werent them...i wud have given up my life by now. :( this one word is soooooooo close to my heart. I wish i cud write one poem to my frends as well. but me is very bad at it :(

thanx a lot for being my friend. :)

GMG Saturday, January 05, 2008  

Lovely post! It's one of the wonders of blogosphere that you suddenly land in such a beautiful places... Great blog!

Ameya Saturday, January 05, 2008  

Lena u are jus so wonderful. U give such cute surprises everytime, so neat and lucid.
lovely poem lena! just like u!

Love ya sweetie! Thanks a lot :)

IncorrigibleV Saturday, January 05, 2008  

what a heart warming post... makes me feel blessed to have so many great friends, dunno what i'd do without them.
ure right u can't always put ur feelings into words but i know they always know what i mean ... love my friends. :)
and thanks for being here my new friend :)

Zahid Saturday, January 05, 2008  

Another warm post filled with affection from someone who cant be more than a hug away from frenz !!! who measures distance and time in terms of hugs and smiles !!! Frenship and love are 2 words you will always be proud of lena...They have brought the best of you always !!!

Sameera Ansari Sunday, January 06, 2008  

That was soooooooo sweet dearie,soooooooo very YOU!I am so lucky to have met you,touchwood!Love ya loads darling,may God Bless our friendship always.Hugsssssssssssssssss

"You came into my life without notice
A scrap,a chat,the bond grew slowly;
Now no day is complete without you
Be the angel you are,ever so lovely" :)

Unknown Sunday, January 06, 2008  

a great post... so touchy.. loved it.. I can't write so sweetly about friends.. you're just great... :)

WritingsForLife Sunday, January 06, 2008  

aww this is such a lovely post.
I am glad you have people in ur life that you can cherish. Always take care of them for they are worth all :)

maverick Sunday, January 06, 2008  

hey...wow..wat a cute post..good thing to read first up in the morning...friendship..something we all knw...but cant put it in words...

good job in putting it in words :)

cheers!!

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

div, sweetie, i am sure once you start you would write a wonderful poem to your friends ;)

and no need to thank me for being your friends, idiot, thats a natural condition :P

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

@ gmg:
thank you very much for coming by.
you are welcome back anytime :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

ameya, dear, thank you so much!
you are not less wonderful, believe me :)

love you too, dear!! :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

yes, vands, sometimes it is very hard to put feelings into words.
I tried my best but i know even if i havent succeeded, my friends always know what i feel :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

zahid, thanks a lot!
distance is just a word. you can never be too far from people you love because they are always in your heart! :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

Sami, you are sweeter than me and it is not fair!!! huh! :x

and poetic comment..awwww you are a real sweetheart, love you! :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

@ hammett:
thanks so much! i am sure you would also write great about friends because these words always come from heart and nothing can ever be better :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

raaji, thanks soooo much!!
i try my best to take care of them, hope they know it :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

@ maverick:
thanks a lot! i really hope i managed to put in the words what i feel but words are always not enoug, thats a fact!

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 06, 2008  

lovely reading your thoughts & beautiful words...friendship is such an important virtue in life withouht which we can hardly live...true friendship is really matchless & priceless in this world!

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ Sunday, January 06, 2008  

hey dat was really wat ull call awe-aspiring..........i dont have dat many frns n all...but lovely blog........cioo round

di.di Sunday, January 06, 2008  

Friends may come and go but good friends last forever... Im blessed with a dozen of good friends... Those whom I know will always be there no matter how much commitments they have. Those whom will celebrate my joys, share my woes, appreciate my strengths, forgive my weaknesses.

What are we without the love of our friends?

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

kalyan, you are right, friendship is one of the most important values we have so important is not to let go of it :)

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

@ drama diva:
you got the point - "What are we without the love of our friends?"

they are a part of us as well as we are the part of them.

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

@ Harini:
hi and thanks for coming by.
aww-aspiring?? thank you so much! :)
hope to see you back here! :)

Marutham Sunday, January 06, 2008  

That is the best moving post ever! :)

Beautiful & very moving too....
The someone part made me SIGH* A big SIGH*

A very cute post indeed.... No wonder i have a smile now! :)

Cheers,
Marutham

Lena Sunday, January 06, 2008  

@ Marutham:
thank you very much! :)
i am always happy to hear when my posts make people smile :)

thanks for coming by and welcome :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) Monday, January 07, 2008  

Nicely written. Not many people can write about friendship the way you do.

Happy Monday.

--xh-- Monday, January 07, 2008  

man, that was really nic eand touching...
"Some relationships .. able to find words"
"Sometimes in ... part of it."
so true, lena - so true. agree with you 110%. i am fortunate enough to have some people like that in my life... and when ever i try to explain this to people, most of them dont understand this - for them, any relkation btw a guy an a girl above normal f'ship is love.. I have a friend - Sophia - and I dont know how happy i am to have her as a part of my life.

thankyou for thsi wonderful post, friend :)

Lena Monday, January 07, 2008  

thank you Nick! I am not sure I am writing it good enough because i wish i could describe it better :)


Happy Monday to you too!!

PS: It reminded me that tomorrow is Tuesday, thanks a lot :D

Lena Monday, January 07, 2008  

Anoop, I know what you mean. Just sometimes we fail to explain things to people around because they have never experienced this same kind of relation.
But then you know what it is and you are lucky to have something like that as a part of your life :)

ЅΗΑЅΗІ Monday, January 07, 2008  

Mesmerized .... i just cant say anything more....

Nature Nut /JJ Loch Monday, January 07, 2008  

A beautiful poem and enlightening post, Len!!! Your understanding of human nature boggles my mind. You are wise beyond your years...a master.

You can express in words what others stumble over because you can see beyond the emotion.

Hugs JJ

Sachin Garg Monday, January 07, 2008  

friends are like key boards..
indespinsable!!!

Lena Monday, January 07, 2008  

love your comments, shashi!
they always make me smile :)

Lena Monday, January 07, 2008  

JJ, thanks a lot!! :) but I am not a master, only trying to be one :)

Hugs back!!

Lena Monday, January 07, 2008  

@ Johnny Cigar:
you are right, they are indispensable :)

thanks for coming by :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

OH great post that was lovely to read hoe are you doing?

Sam Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

dat was a wonderful piece on friends... loved.. sory for not being around of late.. was really tied with loads of stuff... blogging is taking a backseat now!!

Lena Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

thank you, kaylee, dear!
i am fine :)
Hope you are doing great too! :)

Lena Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

thank you, Sam :)
blogging shouldnt become ones priority. First we always should deal with stuff in real life. Hope everything is fine at your end :)

hope Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

what a beautiful post.. loved it *smiles*

Lena Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

@ MIGUEL RIS BARROSO:
thank you and welcome here :)

Karthick Wednesday, January 09, 2008  

Absolutely fantastic and really its worth reading this :)

Lena Wednesday, January 09, 2008  

@ karthik:
thank you very much :)

neers Saturday, January 12, 2008  

When u started the post, i thot u were writing abt me n this special relationship i share with someone. I couldnt believe u were speaking my mind! But tell me, is it possible to love ur frnd more than a frnd but not really in a romantic way??

Lena Saturday, January 12, 2008  

I guess it is possible, sweets, otherwise what would we call the relationships many of us share with special people? :)

Lynda Lehmann Sunday, January 13, 2008  

Wonderful post to start the New Year. I wish you many years of good friendships!

Lena Sunday, January 13, 2008  

thank you lynda so much! :)
I am blessed with great friends, hope it will stay this way forever :)

Andrea Thursday, January 31, 2008  

Wow. That was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

Lena Friday, February 01, 2008  

thank you, andrea :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009