Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Colors of Friendship

Being kids we always wanted the time go faster so that we could grow up and start doing things that all the adults do. Having fun when we want, staying up till late, eat all types of sweets and junk food, going out when we want and stay over night at friend's place. Now, when we are grown up, all we want sometimes is to go back in time to those happy moments when we werent stressed over dead lines, break ups, family problems. When we didnt have any responsibilities and the biggest worry was about the neighbour girl having a new doll and you not.

Now we dont want the time to go faster anymore, in fact sometimes we even want it to stop because we dont have enough of it. Work, family responsibilities, studies take all of it. How often we meet up with friends and talk to them other than online? How often you manage to go to a party on a week day? How often it happens that the only thing you want to do in the weekend is to SLEEP?? Because thats what your body needs - complete rest after all the stress of today's life.

And how often you heard from your friends, family members, aquaintances that they dont have time to read the latest books, to watch the latest movies, to have peaceful time with friends because they are BUSY.

But time goes on, it doesnt stop for us, and we miss on a lot of things because of being too busy to realize that it is our life which is passing by. And we are going somehow parallel to it, but not living, worrying about having little time for all the things we should complete. Trying to catch up with a lot of things but failing because there are always more important ones.

There is always this lack of time, and no matter how hard we try, we will never be able to complete everything in due time. Then why not take a break and look around? Find one minute to enjoy the sunrise, take 5 mins to make your friend smile... why not to take some peaceful time to enjoy a cup of coffee with your best friend, to watch a rainbow, to read a novel. Find time for things you love because once you may realize it is necessary it will be already too late.

Take one minute of your day to make your loved ones feel they are special. One can never be too busy to find time to say "I love you" to special people in your life: family, friends.... It hardly takes a minute of your time but the smile on their faces will make you feel it is worthwhile.

Now I want to thank people who took their precious time to pass on the awards to me in the last couple of weeks.

Akki
Ameya
Div
Mads
Preeti
Sami

Thank you all sooooooo much!! :)



Now the time has come to pass on some awards.

Here I am passing this award received from Sameera to the bloggers whom I have known for longer than the rest as they were here with me all the time giving their support, understanding, care and love: Akila, Ameya, Div, Preetilata and Shashi.

Next award I also received from Sameera, long long ago, recently Preeti awarded me with the same, so now i decided to pass it on as well :)


And I am passing it on to Akki, Ameya, Div, Hope, Nick, Mads, Kaylee, Shashi, Maverick, JJ, Zahid, Vands, Anoop, Neers, Raaji as you all being regular readers inspired me to writing with your comments :)

Now I want to pass on some new awards which i think my readers deserve as all of you are very special people indeed. Just dont go anywhere and wait till the end of the show ;)

All blogs on my blogroll are special ones - their authors are amazing people and they deserve the best in everything they do, so here is my small attempt of giving them something they deserve, hope you all will accept it and pass on to other special bloggers:


Next one is for people whose writings bring colours into our lives - the ones whose touch to blogging made this world more colourful and special - Sameera, Akila, Preetilata.


Keep bringing colours into our lives, girls :) Love you all sooooooooooooo much!!

Next one is for few more people. Reading their blogs makes me always feel good, thats what i am doing in the office instead of doing proper work :P


This one goes to Div, Mads, Vands, Ameya, Shashi, Zahid, Anoop, JJ, Shalini, Nick as well as Sami, Akki and Preeti! :)

Here is one more which I want to give to some really cute, sweet, friendly people I have met out there in Bloggerville:

Neeraja, Kaylee, Hope, Curryegg.

And the last one for today. I love all my readers, I really do, but there are few whose comments make me smile, laugh, think, the ones that inspire me to no end. This award is for you -

Sami - dear, you know that you are the one who inspired me to being back to blogging after a long pause, thanks to you my writings improved, and even though i know sometimes you just say it was a great post when it really wasnt, it still makes me believe it was a good one :)

Div - sweetu, you are a great friend and even though you think you dont inspire me, you should know that you really do. Thanks to you i always try to add some nonsence into myposts, some humour and for you am also trying to stay serious to maintain some balance.

Akki and Ameya - girls, you have always been so sweet and nice, and your comments were always better than my posts, so i had nothing more to do than just to write better and better!! Everything for you. Love you both!! :)

Shashi - OMG, you are truly a master of comments, you complain you cant find words matching the post but the truth is you always do it so much great that makes me wait for your next comment very impatiently :D Thank you so much for finding my posts worth reading! :)

JJ - I know you less than the previous bloggers I mentioned but you always say you find something in my posts that is beyond my age.. hey, i am not that wise, not at all, but hearing this from you is always a great honour!!

Thank you to all of you for being there in my life and for appreciating me the way only you can do! :)

And feel free to pass on the awards to everyone you think deserve them.

59 added colors:

neers Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Wooooow its raining awards everywhere!!! thanks so much for the award sweets. i'll put it up as soon as i find a good template :)

Sameera Ansari Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Woah!I have no words for you girl!!!You are tooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks so much darling,never ever thought my words could mean so much to you.Love you loads and loads.Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.Hugsssss!!!

Congrats on the awards btw!And I pass on the awards you gave me here to you-cause you said we can ;)

ЅΗΑЅΗІ Saturday, January 12, 2008  

woah.... i just came back from a very long adventurous and tiring drive....drove for like 900 miles in less than 24 hours... i was soo tired that i didnt even consider changing my clothes.... i just crashed on my bed..... but then couple of minutes later... i had to come online to see if you posted anything... and i sure was in for a very pleasant surprise... i feel so rejuvenated... right now i feel i can do another 900 miles... :D .... i dont feel sleepy or tired anymore..... :) ... Thank you sooo much !!!!

Lukkydivs Saturday, January 12, 2008  

:( couldnt read the post with all concentration janu :( coz me is with my friends now :P we having a night out here :P just had some chicken biryani (lolz i know u dont know what it is :D)

Hmm I guess the post is about the awards ur giving away to some of the bloggers. I would come back again and read ur post tomorrow....i dropped by here but dint feel like leaving ur space without commenting on it :P

Love u janu. Cya

IncorrigibleV Saturday, January 12, 2008  

yayie award season!!!
im so happy to be nominated and winnin in so many places :)
love u lena and love the lovable blog award...
thanks a ton!

Sameera Ansari Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Btw forgot to comment on the post!

What can I say???U just read my thoughts I guess!Love ya sweetheart!Hugssssssssssss

Ameya Sunday, January 13, 2008  

I love u lena :) Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss Much !!!! and even more :D

so sweet of you to give off so many awards, and more than the awards watever you wrote is so good to read :)

and watever u say, my comments arent surely better than wat u write here :) U are the sweetest!!
Muah! :*

I'l put them right away on my new template :D
seems like the perfect timing :P
I like ur template too, simple and nice :D

Lukkydivs Sunday, January 13, 2008  

:) Am back :P lolz guess what i have time for everything else leaving my engineering books :P
Time for friends, time to make the smile, time to enjoy coffee (err preferably icecream please :P),time to watch a rainbow, time to read a novel….time to say I LOVE YOU :P
I have got my entire lifetime for such things…I wish u also write some post which inspires me to take time out for study :P lolz

Thanx so much for the awards :P but I think u shud stop giving them to me, it makes no sense putting all those awards when im not writing anything… and of all the awards I think the one I deserved was only the lovable blog award coz I know how much u were in love with my blog :P lolz :P.but u is such a benevolent creature for having showered me with so many :P

Ranjani Ravi Sunday, January 13, 2008  

Whoa!it's great coming back to an ever-wonderful place.the layout shrieks class!Kudos!Your blog's makeover is great!

Whoa!The awards must really mean a lot to you. I am very happy for you!Keep the words flowing and keep blogging!

KAYLEE Sunday, January 13, 2008  

OH than k you hun for those awards and what you said about me HEHEHEHe!!! sameera gave me some too and mads I have got to get that post written.I promie that I will I still owe sameera too :P

Zahid Sunday, January 13, 2008  

I got 3 awards !!! Yipee... And those words you wrote are to be kept in mind and followed not consciously but with the subconscious mind !!! Ahem !!! Thnx again !!!

cm chap Sunday, January 13, 2008  

wow... what a way to rem ppl. Awesome.

Preetilata【ツ】 Sunday, January 13, 2008  

oh! lenu-janu! tu inni pyaari kyu hai aur kaise hai ???

how cud u be so sweetly nice alwys!

lv u ssssssssssoooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh darls!!

n as u hv sd tht v cn pass it frwrd to any1 v wnt 2 so i am passing thm 2 u first... i hp u will accpt thm :)

muaaaaaaahhhhh

(((HUGS)))

Preetilata【ツ】 Sunday, January 13, 2008  

n o abt d post! it's lovely as alwys. how beautifully u hv described d diff btwn a child and n adult...time..time is so much imp.

n i say "i love u" 2 u...n i know i hvnt wsted my time but hv md it more beautiful thn bfr.

(((HUGS)))

Nature Nut /JJ Loch Sunday, January 13, 2008  

Thank you, Lena!!! What delightful awards to win and pass on. You always make me smile.

And your post has great insight again. Why is it we are never satisfied? If we have this, we want that.

I'm going to call my family today just to tell them I love them and for no other reason. :D

Hugs, JJ

Carol Sunday, January 13, 2008  

Congrats on being Blog of the Day at Santa's Community!
Peace.
Carol

Unknown Sunday, January 13, 2008  

I want to go back to childhood soo much.. it's a wonderful time.. with no conscience.. hehe...

I congratulate all of the bloggers who received awards here... such a happy moment... u all deserver it... cheers!!! :D

hope Monday, January 14, 2008  

wonderful post as always :)

and oooooo thankyou.. thankyou.. thankyou.. so muchhhh *smiles*

*jumps with joy*

The 'Mad' Orchid Monday, January 14, 2008  

Gal...u just my morning just so beautiful as a day with evrythng so perfect :) thanks a ton dearie..bows down in appreciation n luv to accept d awards..thanks once again..Glad v met :)
Love n hugs

alok Monday, January 14, 2008  

hi,

I was a pleasuer seeing ur blog at blogspot. liked it

plz visit n comment on my all new blog at

http://alok12345.blogspot.com/

Shalini Gowrisankar Monday, January 14, 2008  

Thank you so much lena ! Its been raining awards everywhere i see :)

Im back from my trip , have a post on it in my blog, will be writing more shortly

--xh-- Monday, January 14, 2008  

wow.. it is raining awards in blogswille :-D congratz on teh awards, adn thnx for the superb awards :-D

Meghna Monday, January 14, 2008  

Hi Lena,
I too am a kid and before I strtd blogging I felt an urge to grow old asap! But now that I've strtd blogging and reading elders blogs, I beleive childhood is really the best phase of life!
Congratulations on the awards!

black coffee Monday, January 14, 2008  

Just wen i thought that i cudn be more happy, u prove me wrong..
Lena, what can i tell u?
first wen i came across my friends blogs i used to think it took a lot of talent to start writing one..
to ease my pain i got into blogging and somewhere along the line i found you! :)
i think thats the best gift bloggerville presented to me..
all these awards are just lil perks that come along with the huge wonder that you are!!

thanks a lot for everything and most of all for being you..
will update as soon as my internet is in better shape!its stil troublin me! :(

love ya some much!
(((hugs)))

IncorrigibleV Monday, January 14, 2008  

blog updated and there's something for u on it :)

WritingsForLife Tuesday, January 15, 2008  

thank you so much for keeping me in mind and sending me the award :)
Makes me day! :)
Your blog is always a treat. Keep writing
Cheers!

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Yes, neers, somehow awards are everywhere in this season :D
And i guess we all deserve them :P
Good luck with template search :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Sami, sweetie, i am not sweeeeeeeeet :P
and you pass on my own awards to meeeeeeeeee? :O
HUH!! :P

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Shashi, there is no need for going another 900 miles i guess :P
we need you here :D
Besides these awards are really nothing, you deserve each and everyone of them :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Vands, dear!! you deserve them and i am happy you liked that particular award. It looks really cute! :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Divvi, you commented without reading! not good, girl :P
And you know everyone tried to explain to me what chicken biryani is but i always forget :D

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Sami, you commented twice :D
OMG!! you commented twice :P
hey, you really commented twice :D
Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Ameya, dear!!
if i say you deserve something then it is so :P
you wont arfue with me, will you? :x

Love you, sweets!!

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Divvi is back :O
you read this time?? wowwwwww you really read this time :P
You know, sweetie, i just know that you will be back to blogging and all the awards are just in advance, so that i wont forget to give them later to you :P

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

@ rampantheart:
you know it is not like they mean a lot to me, it is more that it means a lot to me to give people what they deserve :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

you are welcome kaylee, and you deserve them :)
Take care, girl! :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

"And those words you wrote are to be kept in mind and followed not consciously but with the subconscious mind" .... you sure you would do it, zahid? :P
what will your subconscious mind say?

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

@ CM-Chap:
some people deserve to be remembered in most awesome ways :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Preeti, sweetheart, you are not less sweet and maybe even more than everyone else :D
Thanks for passing same awards to me :) :)
and you are right: saying "i love you" is never a waste of time!!

Love you, sweets! :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

You are right, JJ, in everything you said :)
And i am glad my post was also one of the reasons you are going to call yuor family and say the special words to them :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Thank you, Carol!!
and congratulations on being best blog too!! :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

@ hammett: you know unlike many children i never wanted to grow up. maybe it also explains why i never did... ;)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

thanks to you, Hope, and not me :)
for making bloggerville a beautiful place :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

mads, me too glad we met and great that you accepted awards!!

love and hugs back to you! :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

thank you alok for coming by, will sure check your blog :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Shalini, dear, yes, lots of awards lately :)
great to see you back from trip, looking forwards to your MMI :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Anoop, you are welcome, you are welcome, come back for them anytime :P

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

you are right, Meghna.
Childhood is there to be cherished and have fun :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Akki, dear! that was such a sweet comment! I am also happy to have met you!
And believe me you deserve all these awards and many more!!

Love you, sweets! :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Vands, dear! thank you so much for those awards! you are such a sweetheart! :)

Lena Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

Thank you Raaji!!
you deserve this all as you are truly an awesome writer :)

alok Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

hi,
very touching post indeed...instantly reminds me of the Jagjit singh's masterpiece "woh kagaz ki kasti...". Childhood n friends r a treasure of life time. I take this opportunity to invite all readers to visit "http://alok12345.blogspot.com/" and leave comments.

Known Stranger Wednesday, January 16, 2008  

a cheerful blog page. nice one

Vasanthan Friday, January 18, 2008  

Your post is so true. when i was young i could not wait to grow up. but i want time to just stop for me. Very True!

Lena Friday, January 18, 2008  

"Childhood n friends r a treasure of life time." - absolutely true, alok :)

Lena Friday, January 18, 2008  

known stranger, thank you :)

Lena Friday, January 18, 2008  

yes, vasanthan :)
you are absolutely right, we are never satisfied with whatever you have and then it is already late and impossible to come back in time :)

Noelevz Monday, January 21, 2008  

I totally agree with you on this one! When we were young we were impatient, we wanted to growup immediately. But as we get older we wish that time would just stand still for a moment so that we can savor the each day bacause it just flys by so fast.

Lena Monday, January 21, 2008  

@ Noelevz:
absolutely right, we dont know what we want and once we realize it it is already too late :)

thanks for dropping by :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009