Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I have a friend
Who is perfect for me.
I have a friend
Who has honor degree
In loving and caring,
In comforting and sharing,
In staying close
When everyone goes.

I have a friend,
Who is there in my heart,
And even though
We are thousands miles apart,
She is still close
Which I hope she knows.

And I’ll hold her there
Sharing smiles and care,
Listening to her fears,
Drying up all her tears.

She is the one
I’ll always rely,
With her if we need
We will reach for the sky.
And if we have to,
We will get through the clouds,
Because this friendship is true
No questions, no doubts.

I have a friend
Who has faith in her heart,
Who gives me joys and smiles on her part.
Who is true and giving,
Who is happy, living
Her life at its best.
And I believe we are blessed
To find each other once,
To share the bond so special
Making the life much more beautiful.

Happy Birthday, Sami!
Love you lots, dumbi!!
:)


PS: posted after 12 as per IST because Divvi asked me to :D


30 added colors:

lukkydivz Saturday, November 01, 2008  

need i say? brilliant poem.. sami is blushing again :D :D

Lena Saturday, November 01, 2008  

how do you know she is blushing? :P

Arv Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Lovely one... as I said, straight from the heart :)

Happy Birthday Samee...

p.s. I almost missed the timezone; I had scheduled it for midnight US central time, LOL. Now my blog's timezone is back to IST.

Priya Joyce Sunday, November 02, 2008  

wat a poem!! supaa work
happy b'day sami

Vishesh Sunday, November 02, 2008  

HAppy birthday :P Lovely as usual :) Is it Sameera's birthday? whose is it?

lukkydivz Sunday, November 02, 2008  

i can feel her blushing janu :P thats the essence of frienship!!

LOL @ P.S :P

Hemanth Potluri Sunday, November 02, 2008  

woweee...urs soo sweet and soo touching :)...

Happy Birthday samiii..


urs..hemu..

rainboy Sunday, November 02, 2008  

what a way to say u care :)
i did mail her but a poem wow...

HAppy B'day again sis

*hugs*

[v]

Jaishree Iyer Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Very Lovely asusual:)happy birthday sameera....may all ur dreams come true....Hugs...

WarmSunshine Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Wow so sweet :)
So it's Sameera's b'day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her :)
But Lena, I've been wondering since long... where is she???

Arti Honrao Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Lovely poem!
Happy Birthday "Sami" :)


GBU
Arti

humbl devil Sunday, November 02, 2008  

wow lena...
wonderful dedication there...

belated happy returns to sameera...

p.s.
two of my best friends have there bdays now too...
:)

Wisdom Of Heart Sunday, November 02, 2008  

wow...what a lovely poem...

Happy Birthday Sami

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Monday, November 03, 2008  

Lovely dedication and lovely poem :)

Anonymous,  Monday, November 03, 2008  

virthday comments flowing for sameeeee from all quarters.. this is cool.. birthdays are always fun..

Think Tank Monday, November 03, 2008  

Oh yes! Happy birthday sameera ....and please come back ..i just keep lukin at my blogroll to c weather u've been writin again...earlier u used to be first on the list always?

and lena ...beautifulll poem for a buuutifull frnd

Cinderella Monday, November 03, 2008  

GR* work as always Le !
And happy bday to the pretty lady!
:)

Anonymous,  Monday, November 03, 2008  

The power of friendship transcends the miles. Beautiful words.
(Love the title of your blog. It's very similar to the title of my art business!.)Happy BD to your friend Sami!
-gel

Unknown Monday, November 03, 2008  

lovely post..

belated wishes

Bhai with Chai Monday, November 03, 2008  

that is SO from the heart..!
:)
bless u guys!

Meghna Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

I say it again...lena....sami di is lucky to hav frnds as u :D

Lena Monday, November 10, 2008  

On behalf of Sami i am thanking you all :)

Sameera Ansari Saturday, November 22, 2008  

Do I need to say how much this poem touched my heart?Even though the messenger didn't read it the way it should have been read,I was almost in tears when I heard it.Thank you so much Darling!Love you loads :)

Sameera Ansari Saturday, November 22, 2008  

P.S. Thanks a lot to all the sweet people who wished me in their contribution to this post! :)

Lena Saturday, November 22, 2008  

you should be thankful that the messenger read it after all :P
you deserve each word dear :)

IncorrigibleV Saturday, January 31, 2009  

wow... beautiful :)
happy belated birthday to sameera :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009