Thursday, April 03, 2008

I want to Give Lena a Gift

I decided too write something more personal rather than some abstract articles about love and relationships and what not. I am quite a mess these days, so sorry if you have not found me on any of your blogs. I commented on few only when i really felt like this but have read almost everyone on my blogroll. Life is kind of hectic these days, trying to sort out some personal stuff along with family responsibilities and work intrigues. Not that pinky coloured but still..

My both nieces are very sick. The small baby is in hospital now with my sister. Flu is extemely late this year. Winter has gone, spring is here with warm sun but flu epidemic captured this city and everyone i know is sick or has been sick or is about to fall sick.

Little Alexandra has fever for 5 days already and no medicine can actually help her. Though today she is already feeling better. This post is completely dedicated to her, the sun of my life, the love of my life, my little Alexandra or as we all call her Sasha :)


She will be 5 in summer and even though she was born premature nobody would say this now, she looks like she is a school kid at least 7 years old.

People say kids all are cute and beautiful. Well... they are, but everyone knows that their child is the most...
most beautiful
most intelligent
cuter
smarter
the best :)

And it is true, for their family they are :)

Some words of "wisdom" /my daily dose/ from my little angel.

We should find someone for Lena. It is not fair. Mom has Dad, Grandma has Grandpa. Lena has no one, we should find someone for her. Ended up with me getting some teddy to sleep with :D

Watching TV. There was Putin's press-conference.
Me: Look, you know who is this man?
She: No
Me: This is Mr. Putin, our president. Got it?

She: yes

Me: Who is this man?

She: I dont know

Me: Sweetie, this is our president, Mr. Putin

She: okay

My mom: He is the main person in the country

She: (after long pause, surprised) But you said i am the main person in the country??

Me: Well, he is too..

She: okay, i will be the main girl and he will the main man, is it okay?
Me: Sure, honey

Me: I dont want to go to office today
She: you have to

Me: why?

She: you have to earn money

Me: what for?

She: for buying me a pony, you dumbo!
(Hasbro Pony is her current dream)

She: Grandma, i want to give Lena a gift
Me: no, dear, its okay, i dont need it

She: Grandma, give me a broken toy that i dont use anymore, i want to give it to Lena

Me: ROFL


She: (after getting an injection) you, scoundrels....
i wonder from where she got the word?

My mom after i came home from office: there are pancakes in the kitchen. Get some before it is too late.
Me going to the kitchen, no pancakes.

Alexandra: it is already too late, i gave them to the dog.

Me: **speechless** (thinking - "good for figure")


She(when she was 3): It is my computer.
Me: sweetie, it is mine!

She: then where is mine?

Me: you dont have one yet

She is crying

Me: we will buy you a computer.

My mom to me: you can buy yourself a new one and she will get this old (which was quite new by that time btw)

Alexandra: you dont dare to give me an old computer. I need only a new one!

Now she has a new one..

These are the ones that came to my mind now, maybe will come up with more later :)

PS: those who subcribed to the story blog http://iloveyounot-story.blogspot.com/ you are very much welcome to read and give some feedback on it!

35 added colors:

--xh-- Thursday, April 03, 2008  

Am I the first one thsi time? ur niece looks really cute.. and she have many pearls of wisdom.. :-D did u buy her the pony?
LOL @ main man in the country....
I hope both the nices get well soon...

The 'Mad' Orchid Thursday, April 03, 2008  

:) i so love Alexandera(sasha) :D give her bigggggg bear hug frm ma side...n m sure sucha wonderful child shall get well soon in no time..n yesh shez indeed quite more thn an adorable teddy.. n Lena couldnt got a better gift..may u guys always stay like this...n wish al the happiness to al of u :) n il pray to god tht both of ur neices get back to pink of their health at the earliest.. :) n get sasha her pony fast or else im couriering it ;)
cheers n take care all of u..
dnt wry sweetie :)
hugs n love

IncorrigibleV Thursday, April 03, 2008  

awww shes so adorably cute...
may she get better in no time, and ur other niece too
give loads hugs to her from my side lena :)
i loved "im the main person in the country" :))

Sweetstickychewy Thursday, April 03, 2008  

Hello Lena,

Loved the conversations!:D

Thanks for visiting my place too.:D

Cheers!

Vasanthan Thursday, April 03, 2008  

one amazing thing about flu virus is that u can't have the same virus again. each time you catch the flu virus your body fights it and becomes immune. but it is also a virus that mutates to become a new virus.

getting flu is good it build your immune system. i hope the 2 kids get better soon.

when i was young i loved to be sick because i got the most care and attention when i am sick.

maverick Thursday, April 03, 2008  

tht was so cute n awesome..i ve those conversations with my nephews when they come over..n its jus amazing.aweomse :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Thursday, April 03, 2008  

oh my my...
the conversation part was so cute n freshning
i love the way the kids imagine the situation..but getting u teddy to sleep wid is cutemost :)
say my get well soon wish to her and give her a kiss from me :)

Kaylee Friday, April 04, 2008  

I love her...sorry yopur neices are in the hospital :( and are sick. i HOPE THAT u are okay too soon...it breaks my heart to hear stuff like this post it made me cry!

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

Anoop, yup, thi time you are the first :)
she is really cute :) and i have ordered the pony, will be delivered bext week i guess
Thank you for your wishes!!

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

lolz, Mads, me ordered the pony, dont worry :D
thank you for your sweetest wishes dear :)
you too take care
love and hugs back to you!!

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

thank you, Vandi. I will sure give them both your wishes :)

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

@ Sweetstickychewy:
Thank you too :)
take good care :)

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

@ vasanthan: alexandra has fever for 6 days already, not it became worse. it might build her immune system but it kills me to see her so sick.

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

it really is, Maverick :)

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

sourish, i have given her your wishes :)
thank you very much!! :)

Lena Friday, April 04, 2008  

thank you, kaylee :)
dont worry, i too hope they both will get well soon. It is just a flu, right?

Noushy Syah Friday, April 04, 2008  

I think it is the flu that welcoming the springtime....I my self had a bad flu a week ago...

..and hope both of them are getting better.

Hahhaha....the conversation is so entertaining!Cute lil gal.

Take care Lena, have a gr8 weekend.
Big hugs to both of you.

myonlyphoto Friday, April 04, 2008  

Lena sorry to hear about little Alexandra. I will be praying for her, hope she will get better. Sending my hugs to all of you, and prayers, and don't worry we bloggers are not going anywhere, and will be here to support you. Thanks for sharing this with us. Need anything you know where I am. Anna :) PS my help may be limited but you know prayers do work.

Mel Avila Alarilla Saturday, April 05, 2008  

Hi Lena,
I'm sorry to hear that your favorite niece is down with the flu. You know, usually flu viruses float in the air and almost everybody develops one if their immune system is down. Why would she give you a gift, is it your birthday? You seem so lonely. Have you tried befriending Jesus? He is always there knocking at the door of your heart. He will enter in if you open the door. I hope you will find happiness and joy in your heart. Thanks for the poignant post. God bless.

Farah Deen Saturday, April 05, 2008  

Lena,
so sorry to hear about your nieces. I hope they get well soon. My little girl was suffering from very bad flu and cough too, and I almost gave up. It hurts to see her suffering to breath and all. Thank God, she's OK now....3 weeks of coughing!

Your little Sasha is pretty surely! I love to see her in that pic, and standing behind her is surely her very gorgeous aunty! :)

Ankur Saturday, April 05, 2008  

wow... so beautiful, but u reminded me of my home... so very much
*sigh*

u know i have a lil cousin, 4 years old... and he too is like her.

replyin all the thigns which makes all of us laugh, and u know when i try to play with him, he makes that sigh face and says...
*dont distrub me na..* and i laugh... :D
hehehe
and when i go back home, he has a huge list of demands, and i m warned, Bro, if u wanna come then better u get all these... :D

and now he wants me to gift him a car... i wonder :P

so sweet Lena, she is lovely... hope she stays tat way :)

Take CAre :)
Cheers!!

Ranjani Ravi Saturday, April 05, 2008  

Lena,the conversations have really touched my heart and i feel very bad that such things affect even children!Poor souls!

Well, don't you worry about all this. Both will recuperate soon and Alexandra will talk to you like she used to!ANd you wil post the conversations here and we'll all enjoy reading th anecdotes!:)

Prayers can move mountains, Lena. I will do what i can to make you happy!

Take care and keep the wonderful words flowing!

Pri Saturday, April 05, 2008  

awwww thats choo cweet!!
give alexandra a big hug from me and wish she gets well speeeeeddddyyy sooon :D

i esp loved that 'u scoundrels' thing she said...
i wonder if she would react to all docs that way :(

KAYLEE Sunday, April 06, 2008  

yes but sstill it pains me to see little children like that so sick:(

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

thank you, Noushy.. the girls are better, now back home :)

Hope you feel well too,
take good care!!

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

thank you, Anna, i know prayers work.. and they helped: Alexandra and her little sister are back home :)

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

Mel, thank you very much for your advice :)
I am not lonely, i have my family and friends who love me and whom i love :)
And there is always place for happiness in my heart :)
Thank you!!

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

you are right, farah, seeing little kids suffering is very tough to bear..
Fortunately, both the girls are well now :)
thank you for your wishes!!

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

awww.. ankur, kids are so cute at this age ;)
you better fulfill all his demands!!!

god bless him and all the other kida :)

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

thank you ranjhani :)
your prayers and good wishes sure helped a lot :)

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

ohhh.. pri, you better dont hear what she usually says to docs... "get lost" is the less rude thing...

Lena Tuesday, April 08, 2008  

i know, kaylee, i feel the same..
btw my girls are back home and healthy again :)

Ranjani Ravi Wednesday, April 09, 2008  

Whoa!I am very happy for you guys!:)

Lena Friday, April 11, 2008  

thank you, Ranjhani :)

Sameera Ansari Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

Oooh...Alex is such a Darling!Soo cute,unlike her dumbi aunt ;)

Hope both the dolls are better now.Love to all of you!Muaaaah :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009