And today I want to start with Pri’s tag. She tagged me like ages ago to write on 10 things I hate about men. Must be fun, so lets start ;)
- The way they think they are smarter, they are more intelligent and the girl should not interrupt when men are talking on men’s subjects like science, computers, sports, finance, politics. Do they ever learn this kind of attitude somewhere before they go to school?? Some college for little boys, eh?? Because from the very first time they step into school together with girls they are already like that. Inborn capability? Huh?! Wake up, guys! The world changed. It doesn’t belong to you anymore!
- They remember the name of all sportsmen ever achieved any memorable results no matter from own country or not. Ask them what was the score in the final game of the last FIFA World Cup and you will get an answer. Ask them about the date you got to know each other… birthdays?? anniversaries?? Selective memory, eh?? Would it kill to remember?
- I wont say anything new now. But hellooooo, if you don’t know the right direction, why not to ask? Big big ego problem.
“Men don’t need to ask for directions. They know where they are going… (errr…. Honey, where is that map?)”
- He: Oh.. darling, you have fever. Hey, lie down, I will cook dinner myself.
She: Oh, no, no, come on, I can do it.
He: Huh? I told you to take rest, I’ll manage it. Err.. where are vegetables in this house? Hey, sweetheart, did you hide the knife somewhere?
She: I still want to help you, I took some pills, fever will go now.
He: Do you think I am not able to take care of you??!! Here is the knife, got it. Oh, shit.. I cut my finger, dear, I cut my finger, I am bleeding.. OMG.. I am bleeding.Ohh.. I am feeling so weak. I need to lie down. Bring me some juice? What?? We don’t have juice?? Go and buy it. Ohh… my finger. And now don’t say I never take care of you. I cut my finger because of you. You should be grateful you have got me. Look for sacrifices I make for you!!
I hope you got the point!
- The way they think to run household is not exactly work and you cant get tired by cleaning, doing the laundry, washing dishes, looking after kids.. Noooooooo, it is absolutely not the same as being in office from 9 till 6. has nothing to do with being busy. It is fun for us, kind of a hobby. Why don’t you join? Believe me in the phrase “working mother” working is redundant, actually it is already redundant in “working woman” as whatever a woman does it is already WORK!
- You do not have birth right over the Remote control. Neither we granted this right to you. And there is more than just sports and news and stupid dirty comedies running on tv… let’s say “Desperate Housewives”, “Sex and the City”?
- Ok, that’s something that might annoy even more. It is absolutely nothing wrong with looking (I mean we like to look too…), but haven’t you been taught about the art of looking? There is a very fine line between ogling and looking. But somehow, you guys, think its all one and the same! And they call themselves intelligent!
- The way they hide their emotions when something goes wrong. Come on, we are not dumb, we know something is going on. And if you know us well by now we already have the theory about what exactly is going on. Like you have some illness or you would die or you are going to leave us. So if it is just some small work issue, just tell us - we would be able to handle it better than the whole lots of theories we have imagined while you were not talking.
- The way they say I don’t bother what you look like because you are a great personality once you are their friend, after you have become their girlfriend suddenly you have to lose some weight, change your outfits, etc etc etc …. You either be more consistent or don’t say anything at all. Otherwise I have a word for it – HYPOCRISY!
- Once again. Reality check: “A man is in fact a sport obsessed, boob-fixated alien species that will never mature beyond the mental age of 13, capable of generating vast expanses of mess, extravagant noise and unique odours simultaneously” (not my quote!). So you see we have more than just 10 reasons why it is really okay to hate men.
But well, all stereotypes. Reality is different or I want it to be different, though like we all know some points are pretty fair!
When women are upset, they go shopping, men – invade another country. That’s the whole different way of mentality. Once we learn to live with it, things will be less complicated.
PS: though we still haven’t granted you the right over remote control ;)
PPS: i am not tagging one, though feel free to take this one up if you like :)