Friday, March 21, 2008

A New Start

After long long discussion with one of my dearest friends i have come to the conclusion that i want a separate blog for my writings. And i want to write a story more than 1000 words, so it might become a novel if i will be patient enough to write and you curious enough to read.
You can start reading here http://iloveyounot-story.blogspot.com/
After a short while this blog will go private for some personal reasons, but if you are interested in reading the story, just leave your mail id in comments and i will send you the invitation.

22 added colors:

Farah Deen Friday, March 21, 2008  

Lena, that's wonderful. I thought so you have a flare in writing. that's a wonderful idea to have a separate blog for your writings. and please do invite me if you are making it private ok? :)

Noushy Syah Saturday, March 22, 2008  

Sure I would be delighted to read your writing my dear, this is my mail ID,malihaanoushka@g-mail.com

Have a gr8 weekend.Take care Lena.
Muahhss.

myonlyphoto Saturday, March 22, 2008  

Lena that's great idea. I will try to come back later and read it in full, for now I go and peak. Fell behind my blogging, still recovering from flu, this damn bug just won't go away, lol. Thanks for the info, Anna :) BTW Happy Easter!

Keshi Saturday, March 22, 2008  

good on ya!

kajole at hot male dot come

;-)


Keshi.

Lukkydivs Saturday, March 22, 2008  

shud i leave my email address here :P

Mel Avila Alarilla Sunday, March 23, 2008  

I hope you will invite me to your new blog. My email address: melavilaalarilla@gmail.com. I will be subscribing on your email feed if you have one. Thank a lot. God bless.

mayG Sunday, March 23, 2008  

hey I'd love to go on reading the good stuff too..

mahjabeenr@yahoo.com

KAYLEE Sunday, March 23, 2008  

i Wanan read

kaygirlyyy@yahoo.com

neers Sunday, March 23, 2008  

yeahh invite me too

neeraja.va@gmail.com

Arti Honrao Monday, March 24, 2008  

I cannot believe that there was a time when I knew nothing about your blog and did not know who Lena was, even now I do not know who Lena is but I know that there is Lena I am glad I came to know :) So how can I just let you runaway :p

Awaiting invitation..
dpoetess@gmail.com



GBU
Arti

Lena Monday, March 24, 2008  

@ all: thank you for appreciating the idea. I sent you all invitations, let me know if someone didnt receive, i will re-send it!

keep reading! have a great day everyone! :)

--xh-- Monday, March 24, 2008  

lena, congratz on teh new blog :-D
my mail id is anoop(dot)anoopkumar(at)gamil(dot)com. do keep me posted and send an invite if u plan ot make the blogs private :-D

a blue eyed girl Monday, March 24, 2008  

what a great idea, i will surely start reading. :)

maverick Monday, March 24, 2008  

hmm...good going...u ve my id as it is :)

Lena Monday, March 24, 2008  

@ a blue eyed girl: if you want to read, i will need your mail id as i made that blog private :)

Lena Monday, March 24, 2008  

@ maverick: do i? :P :D

Lena Monday, March 24, 2008  

thanks, Anoop :)
now only one blog went private and it will remain this way :)

Lena Monday, March 24, 2008  

ankur and farah, i got your ids, sent you invitations :)
Happy reading :)

Noushy Syah Monday, March 24, 2008  

Lena..could you resend the invitation again..my email is as stated at the first comment.

Thanks my dear.
Take care yea.

Lena Monday, March 24, 2008  

Noushy dear, i resent it, hope it worked out this time :)

noushy syah Monday, March 24, 2008  

THanks my dear..muahhss, got it!

Shiva Tuesday, April 01, 2008  

nice blog!!!
plz gimme an invitation
chk out

http://www.supershiva.blogspot.com
http://www.versatilecollection.blogspot.com(this one is a novel written by me)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009