Sunday, April 22, 2007


If only women are as predictable as this dictionary.


Women's Dictionary

"I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not. I admire them. But like all men, I don't understand them."

- Frank Sinatra


What they sayWhat they mean
Yes.No.
No.Yes.
Maybe.No.
I'm sorry.You'll be sorry.
We need...I want...
It's your decision.The correct decision should be obvious by now.
Do what you think.You'll pay for this later.
We need to talk.I need to complain.
Sure, go ahead.I don't want you to.
I'm not upset.Of course I'm upset, you moron!
You're so manly.You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
You're certainly attentive tonight.Is sex all you ever think about?
This kitchen is so inconvenient.I want a new house.
I want new curtains.and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper...
Hang the picture there.NO, I mean hang it there!
I heard a noise.I noticed you were almost asleep.
Do you love me?I'm going to ask for something expensive.
How much do you love me?I did something today you're really not going to like.
I'll be ready in a minute.Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
You have to learn to communicate.Just agree with me.
Are you listening to me?!(Too late, you're dead.)
Was that the baby?Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he falls asleep?
I'm not yelling!Yes, I am yelling because I think this is important.
The same old thing.Nothing.
Nothing.Everything.



Thats how it is... may be quite exagerrated.... but we all know how it is :P

PS: from a forward mail :)

0 added colors:

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009