Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Help Required

Dear Friends!

All of you know that couple of months ago I started The Colors Magazine. The site covers different topics starting from relationships, life style, literary fiction and ending with travelling and cooking. As you surely know running a website is a tough task and I need some help from my friends and readers to make it even better for all of us.

These days I am working on "cooking" - section of the Magazine. This section will feature collection of facts of different cuisines and recipes. And that is where I need your help.
If you have some really good recipes, something you would advise people to try, something you are proud of while cooking, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I believe that by contributing to the site each of you could find some benefits for yourself. I promise not only to post the recipe but link back from that post to your site/blog (if you have one), adding some few lines about you and even posting a pic of the recipe's author if you feel like this.

You can mail the recipes to info@thecolorsmagazine.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009