Monday, August 31, 2009

And in the End, the Love You Take is Equal to the Love you Make

“How do I know if this is a true love?” Someone asked me recently.

I was confused. Not that I didn’t know what to answer. In fact I answered instantly. I seem to have had the answer for this question since ages. Maybe I knew it all the time. And now was only waiting for someone to ask me.

“If it’s love it’s true,” I answered.

“How do you know it is love then?” I was asked. I really saw it coming. Nobody would just accept the answer I have given.

It got me thinking. I know what love is, I really do. I just don’t know how to express that with words. They don’t seem to be enough. They seem to be shallow and too small to define it. After having written about love for almost 2 years since Tuesday Love Ramblings on my blog were launched I still cannot find the right words to show what love is. Maybe I am not supposed to? I mean, I am definitely not Shakespeare, and he was good, wasn’t he? Romeo and Juliet still makes me cry every time I read it or watch the play or the movie. But even having all the works of Shakespeare available, people still ask what love is. Though, maybe they haven’t read Shakespeare? Maybe next time someone asks me what love is I will send them to the library instead?


Read more

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009