Thursday, May 07, 2009

Of Crazy Girls

My birthday is on 8th March. Not that I am asking for the gifts, 2 months later, no, I’m not, so you can relax now. It is just my way to start a story about something or maybe SOMEONE special. So, let me continue.

On the 7th March, in the late evening, I was sitting in my room with my laptop, online, chatting with a couple of friends. At 9:30 pm exactly I got a call. More than that it was a call from one of friends I was chatting with. Surprised I did pick up and the first thing I heard was a happy birthday song. It was sweet and cute but a little bit early. Though that friend of mine didn’t actually bother about THAT fact. She said since it was midnight in India it was officially my birthday. I didn’t argue. Nobody would. Especially after hearing the song. We talked for quite some time, can’t actually imagine how much did that call cost her, but for me it was the most precious gift.

The first call on your birthday (which technically still was not my birthday) is always special.

The girl is crazy, I tell you. She is no doubts sweet and cute and lovely... and god, she has such a sweet voice. But she is crazy. She didn’t want my cake. In fact I was ordered to eat all the cake alone because she wanted me to be fat. And she was laughing all the time, which was so contagious that it brought me into a bright mood for the next 24 hours.

She is an angel, I mentioned so many times already that she IS and ANGEL. Whenever she comes online she starts with januuuuuuuu… and after I don’t respond instantly it turns into januuuuuuuuu??? I can practically see these question marks in her eyes, which by the way are very beautiful (the eyes, not question marks). And when I don’t respond after januuuuuuuu with question marks then where are you? comes and after that a lot of waaaaaaaaaaaing. So our chats are usually full with waaaaaaing.

She is the only one who still hasn’t given up on teaching me Hindi. No, don’t expect me to TALK Hindi or even to UNDERSTAND it. But I can curse :D

She calls me names. Maybe only Sami calls me more names than her. But okay, I am not that sweet. I call them names too. They are big dumbis. But everyone knows it anyways.

She is one pure soul. When you meet such people, you don’t let them go ever. You stick to them, hold on to them, you handle them with utmost care and you love them. There are not many out there in these big worlds who are so special, so loving, so caring, so beautiful in all aspects.

I love this girl, she is my friend, my soulsister, my Preetu Sweetu - a Big Dumbi! That’s Preeti’s birthday tomorrow, on the 8th May. And I just want to let her know how much I love her.


"A human or an angel- I am not sure
With a gleaming soul and a heart so pure
Life has been never the same again
Since the day you are eating my brain.
Not just a friend to me your are
But a soul sister- the brightest star.
So very far yet so near
With you beside me I have nothing to fear.
Every happiness you deserve on earth
I want you near me in my every birth.
My prayers with you will remain always
You will be a winner in life’s every phase.
I love you as though your are my eyes
Every day to you my soul flies."

She wrote the poem for me on my birthday, I tried to write better but I couldn’t. I tried to find words to describe our friendship but I always came back to those words of her. I can’t say better so I dedicate that poem back to her.

Love you, sweetheart!
Have a very Happy Birthday!
May you live 10000000000000000 years filled with love and happiness!

PS: eat up all the cake alone and get fat, girl :P

33 added colors:

ruSh.Me Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Oh! Mine is one 2nd of March!!

Happy Belated Birthday, Dear Fellow Piscean!!

Preetilata【ツ】 Thursday, May 07, 2009  

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


see januuuuuuuuuuu me is agn cryinggggggggg but this time in happiness :)


i love u
i love u

i loveu
i love u

i love u

i love till infinity :)

Amal Bose Thursday, May 07, 2009  

sweet post..
wishing preeti a wonderful birthday in advance :-)

Darshan Chande Thursday, May 07, 2009  

I liked the word "soulsister". Such beautiful post about a beautiful relationship. Wonder how two women be such great friend over internet.. Seeing it for the first time.. May God bless it.. :)

Hemanth Potluri Thursday, May 07, 2009  

aaawwww sweet post lena....i envy u now....:)...just kiddin...advance wishes to the sweet heart preeti :)....wish all the wishes of her come true :)..

urs..hemu..

Hemanth Potluri Thursday, May 07, 2009  

@preeti

dont cry now :)...i am happy i am frnd of all 4 of u :)...

urs..hemu..

Arv Thursday, May 07, 2009  

so cute indeed..

Advance Birthday Wishes to Preetilata :)

cheers....

Preetilata【ツ】 Thursday, May 07, 2009  

jaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

januuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu????



i love u :p

Ankur Thursday, May 07, 2009  

A Very very happy birthday to the bday girl... wish you many many happy returns of the Day Preeti...

and as i said, ur poems are among the most beautiful and meaningful ones i read across blogsville... and it holds so true even for this one!! :)

have fun and enjoy ur day...
wish u loads of success and happiness in life

Cheers!!

P.S. u could have also shared what u tried to write.. as they say, emotions matter, not the rhyming part!! ;) :D

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Thursday, May 07, 2009  

:p crazy girls :P


happy birthday in advance preeti :)

I guess I will wish her on her blog tomorrow too...

Nithz Thursday, May 07, 2009  

So sweet indeed. Anyway, happy birthday in advance Preeti.God bless!!~

Aniket Thakkar Thursday, May 07, 2009  

This post is sweeter than honey!

A very happy birthday to Preeti. :D

rainboy Thursday, May 07, 2009  

happy b'day to preeti

tc

Lukkydivs Thursday, May 07, 2009  

its my first comment on any blog after nearly 4 months :D

and what better than wishing preetz a happy birthday :)

LOVEly post januuuu and dont u dare forget-janu is a name i gave u :x :x preeti is a copy cat, kill a rat tell ur mother to give a slap :x

The 'Mad' Orchid Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Hey this was cute n sweet...and i know how preetz is..mad crazy bubbling with energy.. and u too r a sweetheart from what i know u lenu..anywys herez wishing a Belated Happy Budday :( and lodsa love and hugs and an Advance to Preetz..with same amount of love n hugs..
and the poem is rocking..believe me ,every line shows the pure love u hve for Preetz..great going gal..
Take care..keep smiling :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, May 07, 2009  

You have a great blog.Keep up the good work.

Dhanya Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Happy bday to Preeti! :)

Gagan Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Loved reading all way long. :)

Happy birthday to Preeti :)

swati Thursday, May 07, 2009  

tat was chooo chweeeet...wishing u a very happy b'day preeti..u really are som1 pure at heart :)

pisku Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Heartwarming post! May this friendship continue forever!

Indrajit Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Good to read ur wishes and ur thoughts for ur E-special friend.
Also, send her my E-wishes, via E mail, as it's E-age...

E bye.

E mail indeed is a powerful E media..

Tc...

may God E bless and bless ur frndship..

:p

Sameera Ansari Thursday, May 07, 2009  

Awww!That was so sweet :)

Happy Birthday angel Nanimum!Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Love you both!

Lancelot Friday, May 08, 2009  

Happy Birthday Preetilata :))

Cinderella Friday, May 08, 2009  

:)

Sweet !!

Hapyy happy bday Preeti !

Unknown Friday, May 08, 2009  

awww thats so sweet.. belated wishes to u lena..

and happy birthday to u preeti..
hope u r having a nice one.. :)

WarmSunshine Friday, May 08, 2009  

awwww... so sweet :)

happy birthday preeti :)
*muah*

Siobhán Saturday, May 09, 2009  

Hi there,
Landed here via the Black Box.
Happy Birthday.

Kartz Saturday, May 09, 2009  

Heart-warming. Period. :)

Good to see you back, Lena. And how!

Peace. Be well.

Vishesh Sunday, May 10, 2009  

I am early for her next birthday :P

Now this is early..happy birthday :D

sb Monday, May 11, 2009  

waahhhhhh!!!

such a lovely lovely post :)) was "all smiles" all thru`..

the read gave me a fraction of love tht is shared bw both of u.. actly, it gave a lot more - but i wanted the big piece to remain with u guys.. ;)

one of my best chums is a piscean too :) belated wishes to u n to ur sweet fren as well..

hav a rockin yr gals..

n naughty u.. for a sec, i thot it was ur poem.. lol..

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ Monday, May 11, 2009  

happy birthday preeti!
and that was so sweet of ya lena
its all so awwwwwwwwwww

Anil Sawan Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

ooo i am late :( but thts okie, m sure u wud understand :)

thts such a beautiful dedication :) okies i celebrate my birthday next month, dnt forget okie?? :P lol

Preetilata【ツ】 Wednesday, May 13, 2009  

all u beautiful ppl,

thnx for all ur love n wishes. :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009