Monday, May 11, 2009

The Colors Magazine

Dear everyone,

you should have noticed I reduced my activity on blogger and have hardly visited anyone of you. For that I am sorry and will try my best to catch up with everyone of you soon. One of many reasons for me being so busy is my new kid, a website I am launching with the help of a dear friend who made sich a birthday present for me. The idea of making something bigger was there for long and now I finally realized it... took me some time to design things and make them the way I want to and today i can proudly announce the birth of my new home - The Colors Magazine (yes, yes, click the link, its working perfectly).
For now most of the posts there are from this blog, but new stuff is coming up.
I won't delete my blog here but most probably I will update less frequently. And all of you are welcome at my new site, do visit, do subscribe, be sure you don't miss anything.

And please don't forget to add my new website to your blogrolls. Thanks in advance.

Love you all,
take very good care,
see you at The Colors Magazine

14 added colors:

Suresh Kumar Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

Great Site. Have subscribed to the same. Wishing you all the best in future endeavors

Anil Sawan Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

congratulations swthrt :)

the new site rocks.. atleast the layout and design does - a bigg congratz to who ever worked on it..

i am yet to read the contents, blame it on recesion which is making me work as if i have nothing else to do :( luv ya.

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

OMG!!!! thats great!!! totally!!! dying to read it!! will see you there ! :)

Arv Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

Wish you the very the best with your new site mate.. will check it out soon :)

take care... cheers...

Aniket Thakkar Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

Congratulation on having your new baby. She is indeed very beautiful. :D

Kartz Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

Warm felicitations, buddy...

May your thoughts never run dry.

Peace. Be well.

Anwesa Tuesday, May 12, 2009  

i'm hooked 2 ur new website..
tremendous work has gone into it,it shows....

Preetilata【ツ】 Wednesday, May 13, 2009  

i love colors n so do i love u n ur blog n ur website.


congo and wishes. :)

myonlyphoto Wednesday, May 13, 2009  

Lena on my way to new home party, lol. I will update the link soon. BTW thanks for visiting my blog always. Anna :)

Lala Saturday, May 16, 2009  

hi Lena... i was gone a long time too... i saw your site... i'll blogroll it. Cheers.

WarmSunshine Sunday, May 17, 2009  

Angel, i already told you how wonderful it is :)
good luck with it.... i'll definitely be visiting often :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009