Saturday, June 28, 2008

Me and Myself

Tagged by Sameera

I am: not a has been. I am a will be. At times I think and at times I am.

I think: too much. And when I do it is dangerous for people around.

I know: nothing.

I want: peace of my soul.

I have: myself

I wish: I don’t

I hate: when people lie.

I miss: people I love.

I fear: staying alone.

I feel: that things go the right way, even if I don’t go with them.

I hear: silence

I smell: life

I crave: for harmony.

I search: understanding

I wonder: why some people are so dumb…

I regret: not for long

I love: them. They know it

I ache: when something unfair happens

I am not: perfect

I believe: that love will save the world

I dance: do i?

I sing: sometimes… only when alone. And i am never alone

I cry: often, after watching movies, after reading books… all the time :D

I fight: seldom.. almost never

I write: what i feel

I win: people

I lose: nothing. Because if you lose something it has not been yours anyways.

I never: give up on people. Always giving them second chance. (There are exceptions still)

I always: believe in the best.

I confuse: all the time. People start complaining already so I might change the habit.

I listen: carefully, if you need someone to listen to you, I will be a good choice :)

I can usually be found: online. Those who know me know where :D

I am scared: of snakes and deep water

I need: solitude. Sometimes just need to stay alone.. Not in the way to be left alone, but to find peace with myself.

I am happy about: my life

I imagine: everyone happy. Idyllic picture. Never to come true…

50 added colors:

maverick,  Saturday, June 28, 2008  

I dance: do i?

hmm..shall we ?? :)

Sameera Ansari,  Saturday, June 28, 2008  

That was such a sweetly done tag Darling!Just so you :)

"I hope that your fears always go unfounded
May all your wishes find their way home
May the music of life always fill your heart
Come spring or winter may your life be in eternal bloom"

Love you loads!Hugssssssssss

Lukkydivs,  Saturday, June 28, 2008  

janu is this tag an example of you confusing people all the time :O :P i am confused !!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch,  Sunday, June 29, 2008  

Lena, I loved reading your tag!!! You're a special soul in this world.

Have a super weekend!

Hugs, JJ

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪,  Sunday, June 29, 2008  

hey nice nice...i wanna do this tag baaaaaaaadly...
its a real sweet tag...loved it

Hemanth Potluri,  Sunday, June 29, 2008  

wow gr8 one ...cant be a better description abt ur slef...loved it


urs..hemu..

Noushy Syah,  Sunday, June 29, 2008  

Nicely summarised yourself in less than 10 sec....thanks for sharing.

BTW, hehhehe,since England is not in the tournament,I actually cheer up for the team that plays well..like in the QF when Russia against Holland..both were gr8 in the grouping stage,but,Russia was the better team playing,and for final tonite I hope both deliver what supposed to be in the final.

..Still,love to see Germany for the title!

hope,  Monday, June 30, 2008  

I feel: that things go the right way, even if I don’t go with them.
:)

Nicely done tag girl..

Keshi,  Monday, June 30, 2008  

lovely pic of u hun!

U can also usually be FOUND in my heart :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Preetilata【ツ】,  Monday, June 30, 2008  

wowwwwwww janu.... so sweetly u hv executed d tag... now its my turn 2 do..

btwn evn I wonder: why some people are so dumb… :P ;) :D

@divvu..
u will always b confused div..And me along with lenujanu will keep on wondering.. y some ppl r so dumb.. :D :P ;)


LOVE U...
:):):)

Lukkydivs,  Monday, June 30, 2008  

@pree

ur shona divvu is angry :x

Ankur,  Monday, June 30, 2008  

beautifully done.... and i find so many similarities!!!
i miss, i hear, i love, i cry, i write... so so many!!! :)

and i really read u coz u write what u feel!! :)

and i too dont give up on ppl ever!! :)

Good one!! :)
Cheers!!!!

Arti Honrao,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Nicely done :)
Glad to know more about you.
I think: too much. And when I do it is dangerous for people around.
*lol* why so?
I feel: that things go the right way, even if I don’t go with them Lovely!!

The points where you speak for me are -

I hate: when people lie
I wonder: why some people are so dumb
I am not: perfect
I need: solitude. Sometimes just need to stay alone.. Not in the way to be left alone, but to find peace with myself



GBU
Arti

Sorry for not keeping in touch, been through a bad phase.

Mel Avila Alarilla,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

The tag is good. It revealed so much about you. Thanks for your post. God bless.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

You are : a wonderful individual :) :) cheers!!

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

@ maverick: hmm... since even i am all in doubts about me dancing i cant give you an answer right now :P

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Sami, dear!
i wish i could write poetry as reply but me is not as gifted as someone! :D

thanks a lot dear!!
Love you :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

divvi, divvi... you are always confused, thats your normal state of mind :P

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

thanks a lot, JJ. These mords mean a lot to me :)

Hope you have a great time :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

@ humbl devil:
thanks :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Harini, dear, why dont you take this one up? :)
Would love reading yours :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

at hemanth:
thanks a lot! though it has been a tough one :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Noushy, dear, thanks a lot :)
You know since Germany already lost the title we can only be grateful to all those who have shown a good play :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Hope... thanks, girl :) :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

thank you, Keshi, dear!
you are a real sweetheart :) :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

preetu sweetu...
am looking forward to reading yours ;)

as for your reply to div, i really was laughing :D
Thanks a lot
love you lots dear!!! :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

divvi, you are not allowed to be angry in my blog :x

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Raaji, dear, thanks a lot :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

ohh yes, Ankur, time has come when you are not arguing with me but agree :D
Great to see we have so many similarities :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Arti, thanks for coming by :)

**I think: too much. And when I do it is dangerous for people around.
*lol* why so?
ummm... because my conclusions might be weird ones :D

Seems we have some similarities :)

Hope your bad phase is oevr soon :)
Take care, dear!

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

thank you, Mel, for coming by :)
Hope things are well with you :)
Take care!

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Preeths, dear!
And so are you!! :)
Thanks a lot, such appreciation really means a lot :) :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

dat was sweet.n... neat and a lovely insight

Meghna,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

I hear: silence

I smell: life

I crave: for harmony.

I search: understanding

Sooooo sweeeetttt :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

@ Sourish:
**smiles**
thanks!!

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Meghna, dear, sometimes i am sweet, but ONLY sometimes :D

Priya,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Such a sweet tag Lena.

Jaishree Iyer,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Nicely done :)Glad to know more about you. and i really like yr blog u coz u write what u feel!! and i find so many similarities!!!

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Priya, thanks, girl :)
everyone says it is sweet, though i just have written what i felt :)

Lena,  Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

@ jaishree: thanks, girl, even i find lots of similarities when reading your posts :)

pandian chelliah,  Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

hey,
i am usually so alte to ur post that by the time i see it, i find that everything that has to be said, has already been said by ur freinds.....and i am left with either repeating them or saying...wow.....so i thought.....let me say something, that others havent said
"I dance: do i?
well...just try this...put a high blast music...if u wish, just lock urself in a room, and dance....dance as if u nobody has ever danced before....just let ur spirit fly free and heart take ue reign....just try...

Lena,  Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

@ new philosopher:
being late is ok, even i am being late all the time with catching up on blogs..

as for dancing.. i took dances classes in school and i was good in it, actually i am good in it .. just i dont like :D

mannu,  Sunday, July 06, 2008  

hey, some things we can say directly instead of jst refering them through some references,

n sometimes references are just required to make things beautiful n the same u did in a great manner, great TAGS.

myonlyphoto,  Thursday, July 10, 2008  

Lena nice to meet you finally, lol. Very nice photo of you, and cool post. Anna :) btw I updated your blog name on my blog, that moved you from letter S to letter P, you are moving up girl! Anna :)

Lena,  Sunday, July 20, 2008  

as always you are right, mannu :)
thanks a lot!

Lena,  Sunday, July 20, 2008  

lol Anna, me is happy about moving up in the list :D

IncorrigibleV,  Thursday, July 31, 2008  

i quite like this tag and i know i have been tagged for this by someone ...
this is surely jumping the list :)
nicely done lena

Lena,  Thursday, July 31, 2008  

looking forward to reading yours, Vands :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009