Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here We Go: Tags. Part 1

I have been tagged by Pri like ages ago but she is a very patient girl :D Though I decided not to take her patience for granted and finally complete the long pending tags :)

Here is the first one.
30 questions!! (umm... who the hell invented this one?)

1)LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Umm…. I have been thinking and thinking and thinking and then I realized I have not been in theater since last year, have a lot to catch up with ….

2)WHAT BOOK ARE U READING??
Me is rather writing than reading, the only thing I am reading these days are blogs, and even then I am not regular …

3)FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Nobody plays with me, I always win **sigh**

4)FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Since so many people mentioned 'readers digest' in the ir tags I believe we can call it a magazine!!

5)FAVOURITE SMELLS?

  • coffee… weird, I don’t like drinking coffee but love this smell
  • rains… it is a special smell, nothing can be ever compared…
  • L'Eau par Kenzo … my favourite for years!! J
  • maybe some more… just i need to think about it and my thinking capability is damaged these days

6)FAVOURITE SOUNDS?

raindrops on the window when I am staying home
my little niece’s laugh
anything that is melodic unless it annoys me

7)WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

when you give everything to the person and realize they do not feel like giving anything in return
when you miss people who are far away
when you know that no matter how hard you try it still wont be enough
when someone you love is not happy

8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?

not again!!

9)FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?

no fast food, sorry

10)FUTURE CHILDS NAME?

umm…. Sophia…. For a girl, because i will have a girl only… My little niece is angry with me for that because she wanted her little sister to have this name, now she wants her own daughter to be names Sophia.. Somehow I feel I will be the first :D

11)FINISH THIS STATEMENT---'IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D'

...ummm…. so many things to do…. I would buy a big house for my parents, so that they would not have to control my daily use of internet :D

And i would travel around the world for sure

12)DO U DRIVE FAST?
Me and driving?? Err… you better don’t let me anywhere near the car if you want to stay alive :D

13)DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

Hell! Who invented this tag???

14)STORMS--COOL OR SCARY?
depends on who is there with me ;)

but in general i love them

15)WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
read answer #12…. Nobody lets me close to any car!!

16)FAVOURITE DRINK?
milkshake, peach juice, tea (only black and only without sugar)

17)FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...
go to Moscow to visit my best friend
J

18)DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
how does it matter??

19)IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I love the way it is now, have experimented enough already
J

20)NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Umm…. Depends on what you call as “have lived in” :D

But if I have to count then Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow, Essen.
As well as stayed for a while in Paris and London…. Wish I could call it living there :D

21)FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
football!! Meaning not American of course!!

22)ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Pri … she is a good writer, a mature person unlike me and i love reading her blogs… though even less and less these days

23)WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
now i got scared… what do you expect to be there?? Is it some secret mission of finding out where i hide the bodies of people i don’t like?

24)WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??

yaa… me is a good person :D
but i would love it to be somewhere else… just not to repeat the experience completely…

25)MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?

Night owl…. Any doubts?

26)OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?

blame it on my insomnia or me being dumb but i don’t get the question hence no answer :D

27)FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?

Since I never relax I don’t have such a place!

28)FAVOURITE PIE?

umm… I love them all :D

29)FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?

Chocolate, peach, vanilla, cherry, strawberry… ummm….. yummyyyyyyyyyy

30)OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

Hereby I declare I was officially the last who has done this tag as it took me one month to complete this one and everyone else is already done!!

*UPDATE* i found out, i am not the only one left but still i will tag the only one, Mannu, because he asked (well not really asked but i decided it was like he asked :D )

One more of Pri is about what is there in my hand bag. I want to disappoint you, guys, nothing really interesting :D

  • my cell phone
  • cell phone's charger
  • home keys
  • office keys
  • purse
  • lipstick
  • Elisabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray

    and thats practically all :D

    Am planning to make this month - the month of the tags, so that i will finally complete all the tags pending since the beginning of this month :)
  • 39 added colors:

    Sameera Ansari Tuesday, May 13, 2008  

    That was cool! Looks like these questions tested your patience a lot ;)

    How bad of you to forget that I am yet to do this tag! :(

    He he kidding!Love ya loads.Hugsss

    Solitaire Wednesday, May 14, 2008  

    OMG!! I too will only have a girl and settle for nothing but a girl!! Good luck!

    ♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Wednesday, May 14, 2008  

    heheheheeh

    it was a very cute tag indeed :P
    i loved every answers :P

    Arti Honrao Wednesday, May 14, 2008  

    Nice tag!


    GBU
    Arti
    PS: Where do you hide the bodies of the people you do not like?

    black coffee Wednesday, May 14, 2008  

    Elisabeth Arden Green Tea scent? thats heavenly!
    i wanted to buy it two years ago when i was in the Melbourne Airport but my sister din let me! hmmph! :(

    Lol! you sounded so impatient in the tag sweety! :)
    love,
    akki

    Pavi!!!! Wednesday, May 14, 2008  

    I want a gurl too Lena! Sigh!wish these things were in our ctrl!

    n thats all...i mean thats allll in ur bag!!!!

    Pri Wednesday, May 14, 2008  

    heyy that was sure neat!!
    and glad u took them up...FINALLY!!:D
    Q 26 was about how u would like to have (eat) ur eggs...dont ask me why they want to know that...its kinda weird the tag...heehee

    i esp liked the answer to Q 23 :D

    ohh and i expected ur handbag to be more loaded than that :-/

    Pri Wednesday, May 14, 2008  

    ohh and thanks for saying all those nice things about me :D

    The 'Mad' Orchid Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Elizabeth tea garden.same pinchie :D and tht hand bag tag stil left to do...
    overal as usual a nice read..weird bt a fun tag..tht reveals a lot :D
    love n hugs

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Ummm.... someone is even later than me? :P :D
    Cool!!
    Thanks, Sami, dear!
    Love you too :)

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Not the matter of luck, thats the matter of genes, Sheha :D
    There are only girls in my family, lets hope i wont be the exception!

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Thank you, Sourish :)

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Ohhh... Arti, you better dont know this :D

    God Bless you too, dear :)

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    why didnt your sister let you, Akki?? :O

    Me is always impatient, but regarding tags, just want them to be done finally :D

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Lolz, Pri, they wanted to know about me eating eggs??? thats weird :O

    ya ya my handbag .... be it my will i would have avoided having a handbag at all... :P me is weird, I know!!

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Ya, Pavi, i wish we could control it..
    As for the bag... yeah, thats all :P Sorry to disappoint you :D

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    Thank you Mads :)
    The tag was weird hence the answers toooooo!! ;)

    Lena Thursday, May 15, 2008  

    and pri, dont say thanks!! i said nice things because you are nice!!! :)

    Ranjani Ravi Friday, May 16, 2008  

    hi lena, you have been tagged yet again!don't worry!you can do it whenever you want[:P]

    maverick Friday, May 16, 2008  

    nicely done...n yeah we can play board games sometimes too :D

    Nature Nut /JJ Loch Saturday, May 17, 2008  

    Lena, coffee is one of my favorite aromas too and I don't drink it. :D

    Number seven really touched my heart. You're a beautiful writer.

    Glad to see you visiting blogs again. :D WOOT!!!

    Happy Weekend,

    Hugs, JJ

    Ranjani Ravi Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    Hey, you have recd an award!Check out my latest post!

    Shalini Gowrisankar Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    I love the smell of coffee and rain too :)

    Was glad to know stuffs about you.. nice template again :)

    Lukkydivs Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    L'Eau par Kenzo

    yeh kya tha janu :O :P

    Ankur Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    hehe... Lena with so lil time how did u manage with this one :D :D
    just kidding ;)

    btw... hows ur niece doing?

    and u too will settle for a girl.. wow!!! :)
    (one more thing in common ;) )

    tag nicely done :)
    and its nice to know so much abt u :)

    Cheers!!

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    Ranjhani, dear, will do soon :) but my soon may last months :P

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    sure, Maverick, we could... be ready to lose :P

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    JJ, thank you so much for your kind words, you are always so inspiring :)

    And even i am glad to have started reading blogs again :)

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    Thank you, Raaji :)

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    Ranjhani, dear, once again thanks for that wonderful award :)

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    Shalini, dear, great to see you here again :)
    Thanks, even i myself like this new template :)

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    Divvi-divvi...google it :P

    Lena Sunday, May 18, 2008  

    Ankur, you know i have tags that are pending for 3-4 months, so i really was fast with this one :P

    both nieces are doing great :)

    you want a girl, too? everyone i know want girls :D

    take care :)

    IncorrigibleV Monday, May 19, 2008  

    u aint the last one dear...i still have atleast 15 tags pending ... i know very sad!
    and same here, i also want a baby girl ... :), infact i want to be 100% sure so i might even adopt :D

    mannu Tuesday, May 20, 2008  

    it was really given by some1(the question) to full or all abt ur invention in spare time.

    well some of them good bt still some wud b better den wat they are.

    1 thing which is against to this wrld or say acc. to my thoughts
    that is ur words.....
    "30 questions!! (umm... who the hell invented this one?)"

    evry question create an illusion whn it comes to any person and this illusion provide human a way to discover the why(answer) behind it and slowly he get to knw abt the wrld around him/her.

    so questions shud be welcomed so dat answers get explored to retain this world living 1.

    so nxt time whn anything like dis u wanna write i hope u welcome all type of questions.....

    Lena Thursday, July 31, 2008  

    lolz, Vandi! May God bless you with a baby girl and a power to complete 15 pending tags :D

    Lena Thursday, July 31, 2008  

    mannu mannu, you are getting too philosophical at times :P

    RiverSoul Thursday, July 31, 2008  

    Wow. Nice and incredibly funny:)
    Nice work Lena:)

    Me in BlogsWorld

    Readers



    Credits

    Powered by Blogger
    Header is original work of the blog author
    All rights reserved
    © Copyright 2005-2009