Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And I Do Mean It!

First of all, I am feeling better and thank you all for your lovely comments and get-well-wishes. Still not absolutely fine and not going to the office but fever decided it is tough to fight with me and left defeated. Special thanks to Zahid for all his prayers, potions and whatever else he sent which i have not received (might be due to some traffic jams).

I have a lot to catch up with in Bloggerville, starting with my own posts and comments and then reading yours, will definitely take some time. Have too many tags to complete and i will do them all I promise, just in my own sweet time. Missed TLR yesterday - but i guess nobody will mind if i do it today especially with February 14th just tomorrow. Some lovely-sweet post on love you can read here in my Good Day Blog. And now i will do the tag dedicated to Valentine's day (thanks to Sneha for this one - must be a funny torture) - 51 things that make me smile.... Let's go!!

1.Walking in the rain
2. Looking at stars

3. Watching the first snow falling


4. The road from my bus-station to my home (like 300m) - and not vice versa, somehow i smile only on my way back home
5. "8 Mile" Song by Eminem because it was the one in my cd-player few years ago when i came back home after 1 year in Germany. And i was sitting the same way in the bus looking out of window and thinking how much my life has changed...


6. When i first notice trees are becoming green after long winter... mainly in april
7. When i wake up and realize i can sleep for a couple of hours more because it is just 4 am

8. When receiving gifts (who does not? ;))
9. When giving gifts (again who does not? ;)


10. When i am choosing between chocolates and dieting and my best friend says "Hell with the diet, we live only once!" (i guess you got that my best friend is a girl :P )
11. Talking about the figure - when i find a skirt which i wore in high school and it still fits in... it makes me smile too ;)

12. No lines in the supermarket

13. Shopping with friends


14. Skating with Alex (my little niece, such a cutie ;)
15. When she
hugs me and says "Lena, I love you!"
16. When I come home in the evening and she asks "And what you have for me?"
17. When she asks to say "Good night" in english and not in german as i do usually (lolz dont ask why in german)

18. When i see this little cutie playing by her own pretending she doesnt care nobody in this busy family can find time to play with her - makes me always run to her and give her a hug

19. When Alex asks questions like "Why you go to office? because you want to buy me more toys?" or "Lena, we need to find someone for you. Do you mind if i help?"


20. Favourite song on the radio
21. When they air "Charmed" for the uptenth time and i happen to come across it in the middle of my favourite episode

22. Chatting with friends

23. Giving a hug to someone special

24. Receiving a hug from friends when I need it (and when i dont ;)


25. Seeing someone special logging in just to say they love me
26. Wishing a great day to my friends when they are in the middle of busy hectic day, just like that, without intention to chat
27. Receiving e-mails

28. Writing e-mails

29. Knowing someone misses me
30. Knowing I have someone to miss

31. Knowing they know i miss them
32. Knowing that someone out there is thinking about me sometimes... well... ok ok, all the time :P


33. Holding hands with someone you care about (isnt it sweet? ;))
34. Having someone playing with my hair (I know i know, i have written it before.. so what? I have not changed ;))

35. Chocolate milkshake.... or well you know... strawberry... or cherry ;)

36. Sweet dreams.. i am such a DREAMER!!
37. Saying "I love you!"


38. Pillow fights with dearest friends
39. Calling my friends dumbos and them never accepting the fact!

40. Phone calls on my birthday - everyone is so sweet and say so many nice things which half of them dont mean but still ;)


41. Getting things done
42. Getting things done RIGHT
43. Knowing all my friends are fine

44. Hearing a joke which only my friends and I are able to understand

45. Seeing a cute pic

46. When one of my dreams finally comes true

47. When i look at old photographs and they take me back in time to the beautiful moments in the past


48. Pay Day ;)

49. Looking at myself in the mirror and seeing me happy
50. Knowing there are people whom i can make happy


51. Being in love

And there is a saying "If you smile without any reason, you really mean it!" Lastly I noticed I JUST smile :)

I am now tagging Div, Akki, Preeti and Sami! Enjoy, girls ;)
Keep smiling! :)

PS: Lovely post it has become so i still believe it belongs to TLR, I know you dont mind ;)

38 added colors:

Lukkydivs Wednesday, February 13, 2008  

oh janu i wonder what new i have with me to write after reading urs...my tag would be very similar...but will try to make it different.

Ur post talks everything about you. Love u loads.

Sameera Ansari Wednesday, February 13, 2008  

That sure made me smile Sweetheart!

You are so very you :)

Thanks for tagging me dear,it's gonna be a looong post for sure,he he.

Love ya Dumbi!Hugsss

IncorrigibleV Wednesday, February 13, 2008  

Happy Valentine's Lena :)...
congrats for defeating fever and fightin bravely...
love the postttt, can't chose one point over the other.
loadsa hugs!

Arti Honrao Wednesday, February 13, 2008  

Hi!

I am not sure whether my earlier comment was processed completely, blogger gave error :(

Just wanted to say this is a lovely post and the right time to pick up the tag.
Hope you are 100% yourself soon.

If you smile without any reason, you really mean it!
Loved this!


GBU
Arti
P.S. Love story at SFTH might make you feel better ;)

black coffee Thursday, February 14, 2008  

So beautiful.. I love ur neice so much! :)
awww.. those are the things i crave for!!
i have this tag too??
Great! :)

KAYLEE Thursday, February 14, 2008  

LOVELY!!!!!!! I may have cancer but i havent said it yet on my blog,not ready to yet! :(

--xh-- Thursday, February 14, 2008  

nice post, and a sweet list of things making you smile. man, i have lods of tag pending... should get down to doing it...
happy V day, and happy to know that you are getting better :)

maverick Thursday, February 14, 2008  

hey..nice post...happy valentines day..hope u ve a blast .. n good to knw that u r feeling better..get well asap :)

Zahid Thursday, February 14, 2008  

And i want to say 51 times that i loved this post !!!! Hehe :)

Brought a smile on a tough day
!!!

Preetilata【ツ】 Thursday, February 14, 2008  

oh!lenu-janu...this post has showers of smiles in it. such a lovely tag. wat makes it very special is the fact u hv selected simple simple things of life those we seldom gv any importance to but thz simple n small-small things r what that makes our day full of happiness.

thnx for tagging me lenu..I am sure i will enjoy doing this but...51 THINGS........... :o

but u know what janu..mine will be very similar to u..n thn dont charge me with copyrite acts :P .

LV U...MUAHHH..HUGGSSS..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

TK CR
:) :) :)

Preetilata【ツ】 Thursday, February 14, 2008  

n oh lenu-janu congo on winning against that devilish fever. i told u na that our love is more powerfull thn that evil fever. the fever dare not cm near to u agn anymore. :D

LV U...MUAHHH..HUGGSSS..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

TK CR
:) :) :)

Preetilata【ツ】 Thursday, February 14, 2008  

n oh darls..pics r yet not visible. :( but alex is very very cute.. much much much more than u r.. n just like me. :P

Anonymous,  Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Hey this was one sweet post :) :) really loved it!! happy valentines day to you!! :) :)

Solitaire Thursday, February 14, 2008  

You made it!! Yours looks beautiful!! Mine looks like a food junkie!
I love your number 7!

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Divvi, dear, i will not sue you for stealing some of my points :P
but still try to do it different sweets!

Love you too!

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Glad to have made you smile :)
Looking forward to reading your 51 reasons :P

Love you too, sweetie :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Thank you Vands! Without your well-wishes i would have taken more time for defeating fever :P

Glad to hear you loved the post! :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Thank you Arti :) I had fun doing the tag, made me smile a great deal :)

will check the story shortly :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Akki, dear, she is cute, isnt she? But then, you will do all these things with your little cutie too ;)

and yes, the tag is all yours ;)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Kaylee, dear, this news made me so sad, i still hope it is not a final diagnosis.. Be brave, sweetheart, this will go too and you will be happy and healthy one day!!

Take good care dear!
Love and hugs!!

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

I'm glad you liked this one, Anoop.. and lol even i have all these tags, including yours :P

Happy Valentine's day to you too, though belated one :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Thank you, Maverick :)
Happy V-Day to you too! :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

zahid, what about 51 comments? ;)

Happy to hear it made you smile :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Preeti, dear, 3 comments!! lolzzzzzzzzz... and am looking forward to your 51 reasons ;)

Copyrights?? Never against you, sweetheart :P

and i would never defeat fever so soon without you all :)


love and hugssss!
Take care dear :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Preetha, thank you dear :)
Happy Valentines Day to you too :)

Lena Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Sneha, dear, i even couldnt stop writing them down. Somehow there are more than 51 i could find but then tag is tag, so i forced myself to stop :P

Andrea Friday, February 15, 2008  

WOW! What a list. Glad so many things make you smile.

Glad you're feeling better!

whAt A LiFe Friday, February 15, 2008  

once again, a beautiful post from you.

happy belated valentine's day

Pri Friday, February 15, 2008  

nice!! :)
i noticed the reasons mostly revolve around ur niece and that 'special one' ;)
heres wishing the happy smiling trio had a fantabulous valentine day ...
and hope u gifted alex lots of chocolates :d

Lena Saturday, February 16, 2008  

thank you, andrea :)
the list could have been longer but tags rules - only 51 points ;)

Lena Saturday, February 16, 2008  

Shantini, dear, thank you so much :)
and happy belated V-day to you too!! :)

Lena Saturday, February 16, 2008  

you know pri..things about special someone were said in a general sense, nothing personal :)
Though of course "he" would have been happy to present us - alex and me - lots of chocolates ;)

myonlyphoto Saturday, February 16, 2008  

Lena welcome back, and wow that is the longest meme I ever read, probably the size of all meme I have to put together, and still didn't do it, lol. I am far behind on memes and awards that is not even funny, I think I will have to work full time on my blogging just to catch up, but it is nice to get them and to be recognized. Mind you I prefer that type of gift better than the one that sits in my house forever, and takes up the space. Lena again, welcome back and glad that you can blog again. Anna :)

maverick Saturday, February 16, 2008  

hey...welcome back..hope u r rocking n fit n fine...50 things...wow..nice :)

Lena Saturday, February 16, 2008  

agreed with you, anna, on the thing about gifts. Such kind of appreciation is really great :)

Thanks for your very lovely comment!! :)

Lena Saturday, February 16, 2008  

Maverick, 51 things :P
and yes, i am all fit and rocking!

Shalini Gowrisankar Wednesday, February 20, 2008  

That sure made me SMILE :) Belated Vday wishes to you! I hope you wouldn't mind if I take up this tag :) Take care Lenu :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009