Friday, January 08, 2010

Building a Community

As you all know I have shifted to The Colors Magazine and do not post new stuff here. As much as I sometimes regret completely abandoning this place I still feel that many of you have not yet got accustomed to me having another online home. This blog constantly gets new subscribers and followers even if it is not active anymore.
For those of you who would like to keep reading me I have an option now, other than just to subscribe to my new feed you can simply join the new site with google friend connect. Just jump over to http://www.thecolorsmagazine.com/, find the widget on the sidebar and click "Join the site". Simple as that. Let's build a beautiful community out there. I really miss you all since I have left this place.

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009