Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Sweet Little Sister

She is sweet. She is cute. She is lovely. She is loving. She makes me smile without much effort. She is funny even when she is sad. She cries too much. She is mad at times. And a big time silly.
She is there for me when I need it. She loves me even if I think I don’t deserve it.
She laughs with me, she cries with me. She asks me the dumbest questions ever. She shares the weirdest memories with me.
When I feel bad I know who to turn to. When I am lost I know who will guide me.
No matter how calm or stormy my life is I know she is there for me.
No matter what I do, good or bad, I know she plays along.
No matter what I say, she knows right away when something is wrong.
And she is always right. Always.
She sees me at my worst and at my best and she still loves me.
She might call at night just because she feels lonely.
She would even not talk when she is online, but just a simple “hi” would make up for this because I know she is there and she knows I am there too.
She would share everything with me, except chocolates and ice-creams.
She is the one who knows when I am smiling, even in the dark.
And she always knows when I am crying even when she does not see my tears.
She reaches for my hand and touches my heart. More than that, she lives there, tucked so close so there is no escape, and I know she wouldn’t wish to run away.

She is my younger sister.

So what if not by blood. Our roots might not say we are sisters but our hearts surely do.
And she is getting one year older and maybe even wiser and smarter and .. and… and… (which all is doubtful) but no way she will ever lose this child inside her. And that’s the best thing.

Love you, cutie pie.
May everything in your life happen the best way, the way you always wished for yourself.
Happy birthday!!


Umm.... and by the way.. her name is Div, Divvi or Divvu... I guess she has no idea herself :P
And she has a birthday tomorrow, but i thought of posting today :)

76 added colors:

Bhai with Chai Thursday, July 31, 2008  

//And she always knows when I am crying even when she does not see my tears.

:) how nicely put!

Happpy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :)

Ankur Thursday, July 31, 2008  

hehe.. sounds naughty!! :D
and r u doing tareef or burai!! :P ;)
kidding... hehe..

Divya, wish u many many happy returns of the day tomorrow!! :)
May this yr bring a lot more happiness and success in ur life!!
Happy B'day!!!

and gift... u have got an amazing frnd here, she is the biggest gift to u! !:)

have loads of fun..
Cheers!!

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 31, 2008  

May your all dreams comes true.
Happy Birthday Div, Divvi or Divvu
:)
Enjoy !

Cinderella Thursday, July 31, 2008  

Awwww...such a sweet sweet gesture Le !!

And Happy B'day Divvu !!!!

Have a fun day, and may all her wishes come true !

RiverSoul Thursday, July 31, 2008  

Hey Lena,
You really like her a lot dont you? Hee hee.
Happy birthday, Divya:)
Oh and Lena, you've been tagged twice. Plz do accept if you like. Ignore if you have already done it bfore:)

Sameera Ansari Thursday, July 31, 2008  

Awww how sweet!She is a darling,even though she is a big time Dumbi and fights so much with me :P

Love you Div Baby.Waiting to meet you soon.Huggies & kissies :)

Love you Dumbitoo for putting this up!

humbl devil Friday, August 01, 2008  

wooooooooooooooooooow!!!

some dedication, lena...and you were saying you cant write, paint, sing...
you have done it all here...

@div
happy bday, bday gal!!!
enjoy!!!

Vishesh Friday, August 01, 2008  

nice one :) happy birthday to you again div :)

Arv Friday, August 01, 2008  

WOW... Beautiful words mate...

They describe the depth of your relationship so well...

Birthday wishes to Divvu... Have a great year ahead...

Cheers...

Lucifer Friday, August 01, 2008  

dat was so sweetly put!!!
happy birthday div :)

Anonymous,  Friday, August 01, 2008  

SO nice :)

Anonymous,  Friday, August 01, 2008  

oh so sweet...!!
happy birthday divya....!! tho i don't know u...!!:)

lukkydivz Friday, August 01, 2008  

janu thank u soooo sooo much! U just made my day :) me soo happy!

I cant take my eyes off the pic and off the post...this is the 22nd time am reading :P

Love u loads!

And yeah thanks to all the folks who have wished me here :P

Keshi Friday, August 01, 2008  

Happy Birthday sweet Div!

Only Lena can write such a beautiful bday dedication to someone! :)


*HUGZ* both of ya!

Keshi.

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Friday, August 01, 2008  

heheheh u gals have such a beautiful relation..

happy bday to u divs :)

Sach1 Friday, August 01, 2008  

Happppiiiieeeeeeee Bud-daY!!!!!
:) Loads of wishes to Divs...
Feels great to see such a post...loved da pic(s)!

hope Friday, August 01, 2008  

:) :) appy b'day to you cutie pie :)

Jaishree Iyer Friday, August 01, 2008  

Wow! wonderful lena the way you expressed your love to your little sis.. so nice;) Happy Birthday Divya though i don't know u...May your all dreams comes true.God Bless both of you.. Have a wonderful day!!

Mel Avila Alarilla Friday, August 01, 2008  

Hi Lena,
Happy Birthday to your sweet sister Divvi. You showed in your post your great capacity to love and you deserve the best love in return. That's why your friends love you so much. May you ever dwell in such love and not be shattered by those who will betray your love. Thanks for your poignant post. God bless you and all your loved ones always.

Unknown Friday, August 01, 2008  

This is so sweet................All I wanted to say was: " Awwwwwwww !!!!! "

Very nicely put....I wish you both ALL THE BEST!!!!

--xh-- Friday, August 01, 2008  

wow man, that so nice a dedication. absolutely love it :) happy b'day Div :)

Anwesa Friday, August 01, 2008  

sisters r vry vry special...i loved the way u wrote..congrats!

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

@ bhai with chai:
it is all the truth even though a nice one :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

lol Ankur, how in hell it sounded naughty?

I hope that little dumbi understands which gift you are talking about :P

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

Hobo, how sweet it was to wish her from your side :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

Cindy, dear, she must really be having fun! Didnt bother to say hi :x

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

yup, Riversoul... i love her a lot and she loves me even more :P :D

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

aww... Sami, me is sweet, thats why i put it on my blog :P

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

@ humbl devil:
full of surprises, ain't i?

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thanks, Vishesh, i am sure div appreciated your wishes :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

yes, Arv, they are straight from the heart, thats why they sound so beautiful :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thanks, mayz, she is very sweet and deserved something sweet as reciprocated gesture :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thank you, Kaylee, dear :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

@ Vinay: even if you dont know her, your wishes are sure very much welcome :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

Divvi, sweetheart, i am happy when you are happy :)

Love you sweets!

Dawn Drover Friday, August 01, 2008  

She reaches for my hand and touches my heart....

What a lovely birthday post!
Sisters are the best :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

aww... Keshi it was a beautiful dedication because this little dumbi deserves more than that :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thanks Sourish, i am lucky to have this relation and i hope she feels the same way :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thank you, Sachi :)
took some time to make this pic :D

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

i will say thank you on her behalf, Hope :D
i am sure she will get back to replying once she shows up :D

Maria Sondule Friday, August 01, 2008  

Happy B-day Lena's sis!
Does she read this blog?

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

Jaishree, dear, she deserves every bit of it even not being a real sister :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thank you so much, Mel for your beautiful comment :) I just try to give people love that they deserve :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thank you, gagan :)
I just wrote what i felt, maybe thats why it feels so good :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

even i love this one, Anoop :)
and more than that Div loved it too :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thank you, Anwesa. Indeed sisters are very special, but sometimes friends become even more special and thats when they change the role and become sisters :)

Welcome here!

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

you are absolutely right, Dawn! They indeed are and i am happy to have one real one and few of those who have become ones in the course of life :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

yup, Maria, she reads the blog and even comments here and we got to know each other through blogs only :)

Trinaa Friday, August 01, 2008  

awwwwww..so sweet of u :)

a very happy birthday to Div/Divvi/Divvu !! :)))

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

believe me, Trina, she deserves every bit of sweetness in it :)

rayshma Friday, August 01, 2008  

aww... cho chweet!!
here's wishing her a wonderful b'day!! :)
may u have a rockin' year, div..:)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

so sweet of you to wish her, Rayshma :)
I bet this girl will be just too happy when reading all the wishes here!! :D

Anonymous,  Friday, August 01, 2008  

lena,i tag u...and thanks for the help, it was indeed useful...
do gimme the link if u have already done it...

Unknown Friday, August 01, 2008  

Happy Birthday to her.

my inner world Friday, August 01, 2008  

hey
this is really beautiful, it shows how much u love her. i have a yonnger sis, whom i just love so much and your post jus made remember again feel how precious sisters are !!!!

i wish a very happy birthday to divvu !!!

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

@ Vinay: will surely take up the tags soon :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

thank you, Ropi :)

Lena Friday, August 01, 2008  

@ my inner world:
yup, thats true, i love her a lot and she deserves every bit of this love, thats why i call her my little sister even though she is strictly speaking not a sister :)

Jessica Saturday, August 02, 2008  

What a sweet tribute to your sister! :)

Nature Nut /JJ Loch Saturday, August 02, 2008  

That brought tears to my eyes. How beautifully and eloquently written. I wish I was in your family. I know I would love it there.

Hugs, JJ

Hemanth Potluri Saturday, August 02, 2008  

so sweet of u lena....that's a very good post u have there.....


Wish u a Belated Birthday wishes from a friend Divya...

urs..hemu..

J. Andrew Lockhart Saturday, August 02, 2008  

It's still August 1 here, so Happy Birthday, Div! :)
(how nice of you to write this!)

Farah Deen Saturday, August 02, 2008  

ohhhh that a wonderful post for Div. If I were Div, I would get all teary reading this, and I bet she will too. So what if 2 people have different roots and culture? It's the heart and feelings connection which counts. Blood is not always thicker than water in all circumstances! :)

lukkydivz Saturday, August 02, 2008  

phew! when will i reply to so many wishes :(
I want my internet connection backkk :x :x

X Saturday, August 02, 2008  

Nice idea.
I'll say thoughtful, because the word Sweet doesn't exist in a man's dictionary.
How chauvanistic is dat?
nice post!

Lena Saturday, August 02, 2008  

thank you, Jessica :)

Lena Saturday, August 02, 2008  

awww... JJ one doesnt have to be a part of a family to receive such a dedication, one just has to be a good person and that you are :)

Lena Saturday, August 02, 2008  

thank you, Hemanth :)
she deserves every word of it!

Lena Saturday, August 02, 2008  

thank you, J. Andrew, you made her birthday a little bit longer :D

Lena Saturday, August 02, 2008  

thank you, Farah!!

**So what if 2 people have different roots and culture? It's the heart and feelings connection which counts. Blood is not always thicker than water in all circumstances!

these are golden words. Loved them to the core! :)

Lena Saturday, August 02, 2008  

divvi, divvi, take your time :P

Lena Saturday, August 02, 2008  

@ Mihir:
**because the word Sweet doesn't exist in a man's dictionary

Huh? thats the first time i hear something like that because whatever male friends i have they know the right use of this word! :)

Ranjani Ravi Monday, August 04, 2008  

Your younger sister is very lucky!:)I wish her all success in the years to come!

IncorrigibleV Tuesday, August 05, 2008  

Happy Birthday dearest Divvi :)

Lena Tuesday, August 12, 2008  

thank you, Ranjhani... though the girl i dedicated to is not my real sister :)

Lena Tuesday, August 12, 2008  

i am sure she read it, Vandi :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009