Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Capturing Moments

If you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted - One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
- Eminem, Lose yourself


If I look back at my life in the past few months I can be sure i have not let anything slip. Every moment, good or bad is captured and safely stored in my gmail account. And from all those moments there are many which i cherish the most because they were spent with people I love a lot.

We can discuss as often as we want to about "online" - friends but you can't really use this term for someone who had been with you through tough and happy times, who shared with you their problems and asked for advice, who cried with you, who laughed with you, who just stayed there saying nothing but you always knew if you need them they will be there. Just a call away.

And every moment of a wonderful friendship from its first step till today is carefully saved, stored and cherished. So what if it is only written on your screen as chats' history. These are minutes of your life, hours of happiness, months of understanding and toleration, a lifetime of friendship.

Here today I am posting abstracts of chats i have had with these angels of my life, who were sweet enough to give their permission to post it (as if i wouldnt have posted them without any permission :D)

And their names are Sami, Div and Preeti - in the order of me getting to know them.


me: dumbi you didnt make attachment
div: huh?
me: i have not got anything attached
div: i fwded whatever she sent me ...ok wait
lena u r dumb :P
did u see only the mail i sent to sami?
me: i am not
div: click on the one she sent
me: i cant click on the one she sent because you are dumb :P
for that you should have sent me the one she sent and not you
div: shut up
me: :P

div: sami is not online :O any idea as to y?
me: nahhh no idea :O
div: okie
i thot u might b knowing coz u r very smart
:P
me: even smart people cant read thoughts :D
div: and sometimes dumb ppl can :)
me: ohh really? then it is just luck!
div: some people are jealous
me: some people dont know what they are saying
div: like lena doesnt know what shez talking :P
me: like divvi has no idea about what lena is talking :P
div: hahaaha n vice-versa
me: naaaa lena is smart she knows divvi is talking dumb talks :P
div: n vice-versa :P
me: naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
div: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Preeti: u knw janu
thr is 1 guy
no actualy at presnt 3 guys
no no 4 :P
me: maybe 5?
Preeti: MAY B
yes thr r :D
BUT othrs r not as imp as thm
u bsy
me: me thinking about your guys :P
why are they so important?
Preeti: wat?
i hvnt sd anything yet
o thy r my grttttttttt frenz
me: ok cool :P only 5 guys?
Preeti: no 6
me: ok, now tell me about all 6 :D
Preeti: hmm
me: hmm?? so much about 6 guys?
* she did tell about one guy only

me: are you mad?
div: :O
no :P
y did u ask :(
me: how do you know that you are not mad?
div: lol....i just know...coz i am smart :P
me: how do you know you are smart?
div: i just know :P
me: how do you know?
div: do u understand?
me: how do you know you are smart?
div: shut upppp
me: no, tell me, how?
div: u dumb lady
my teacher told me :P
me: how did your teacher know you are smart?
div: lena plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P
me: nooooooooooooooooooo
how did the teacher know?
div: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Same time - another window

me: are you mad?
Sameera: no u areeeee
me: how do you know you are not?
Sameera: cause i am not
me: how do you know?
Sameera: cause i knowwwwwwwwwww
me: how?how do you know you are not?
Sameera: *showing some weird picture*
me: and now you proved you are mad
Sameera: tat was ur pic
me: how do you know you are not mad?
Sameera: shutup
me: no, how do you know you are mot mad? maybe you are mad?
Sameera: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Preeti: u knw janu
yes i knw u knw
me: what do i know?
Preeti: love is so strnge
me: it definitely is :)
but how did my saali come to this thought?
Preeti: hmmm
i knw i dont hv brains
but a heart
thats y
;)
me: awww... me is dumb, me didnt think about the heart :P
Preeti: coz u too dnt hv brains
:)
me: yaa we both are too dumb :P
Preeti: saali dumb-bums
me: lolz thats a new term :D
Preeti: YE YE
one day we will develop a whole new language
dumb-bumb language
me: i have no doubts! am working on it since ages :P
Preeti: thn who one of us will b d mother n d fathr of new laguage
me: umm.... cant the language have 2 aunties? :P
Preeti: thn wat abt d mothers?
me: it will be an orphan
* dont try to steal dumb-bumb language.. it is patented, copyrighted and what not.. it is ours :D

me: btw i have a long weekend
Sameera: how??
me: 3 days, we have a holiday
Sameera: not fair
me: huh!! it issssss
Sameera: me wants long weekend too
*crying*
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
me: lolzz you were off yday
Sameera: i TOOK leave
loss of payyy
me: not fairrrrrrrrrrrr
Sameera: me is bechari
me: bechari??
Sameera: han main bechari
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
me: i can make you laugh
Sameera: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
me: i learned a new word today
Sameera: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
muje chutti chahiye
sammu ko chutti chahiye
sammu kal kaam pe nahi jaana chahti
me: whats all this?
Sameera: find out!
me: tumhe jana padega!!
Sameera: tu chup baith
tujhe to 3 din chutti jo mil gaya
me: ya ya main bahut khushi hu
Sameera: khushi nahi
khush!
khush is to be happy
me: whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sameera: khushi is happiness
not wateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
me: main still bahut khush hu
Sameera: ya ya
chal ja
me: hum saare hi dumbis hai but tum sabse zyada ho
Sameera: tum hooooooooooooooooo
me: nahi
Sameera: main nahi!
main akalmand hun
me: tum and akalmand?????? tum galat ho
Sameera: tum chup baitho
me: huh!! tu chup baith
Sameera: tu ja
me: ghas khao
Sameera: tum ghas khao
tangdi kabab
me: lolzzz
Sameera: kya?
me: aise hi
Sameera: ya ya
*you think i know hindi... thats misconception :D I dont...

And here is the wish i have got from Divvi once but now dedicate to all three of them :)

When I look at you, I cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one

as wonderful and beautiful as you

No shadows to depress you,

Only joys to surround you.

Many friends to love you.

God himself to bless you.
These are my wishes for you,

For today, tommorrow & everyday



*pic's credit goes to Sami :)

Love you girls! :)

63 added colors:

Sameera Ansari Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Awww sweetie,that brought tears to my eyes!When you told you are going to use our chats in your post,I was thinking it would be humorous(which it indeed is),but more than that,it is such a wonderful tribute to our Friendship,which has grown by leaps and bounds(Touchwood!)

Step by step
Measure by measure
This seed has grown
Into a golden tree

Together let's nourish
And water it with love
Let's grow old together
Remaining friends for eternity :)

Love you all so much my Darlings!Hugsssss

Jaishree Iyer Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

hm.. intresting. u know lena, when i read this.when u love someone ,the distance doesnt matters.... May you get all that you wish for and much more. God Bless you& your friends.

lukkydivz Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

That was sucha chweet poshhhtttt :D look sami is crying, and so lets laugh together, err threegether :P :D

lukkydivz Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

btw...i am the 4th, sami is the second, janu is the first and preeti is the third :P

Kabir Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

great post lena, now i know wot dumb talks u all have.... loved the start, my fav. eminem.... thats one of my fav phrases too.... and the end of it... "you can do anything you set your mind to, man"... lol.

Preetilata【ツ】 Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Janu me too hv tears in my eyes…. D post is so so so touchy…… I don’t knw how many times I read it…it happens 2 be one of ur best. Like u me too saves all my chats be it in ym or in gtlk n I read thm whnevr I fee like. M glad that I started blogging… it blessed me with 3 wonderful souls…3 angels of my life…. I hv always blvd in angels, fairies n miracles… n u 3 hv strengthened my belief. This post is a tribute to our friendship. It’s a treasure n I will preserve it deep inside my heart till my last breath. Ek kaala teeka hamari friendship ke maathe pe. :)

And div did u write this poem…. Wowwwwwwww its sooooooooo beautiful and touchy. Huh ! div! tum to kahati thi u cnt write poems!.. jhoothi ..lol :P

Samu angel….d pic is awesome… but m d 2nd one… r u listning div ? :P

Janu how come u chat in hindi…When u don’t knw hindi??? …. It’s a secret.. :P

D conclusion of the chats : together we 4 make d great dumbi-gang … n are very proud 2 be dumbissss :P…. We 4 just rock….. so sami tum akalmand nahi ho..tum bhi dumbi ho..mere, lenu and divv ki tarah ek angel dumbi ho… so be proud of it u akamand dumbi angel… aftrall we r d rare dumbi species on earth..he heh e he :D

Ufff!!! touchwood!!!

“The best most beautiful thing in this world can’t be seen or even touched or explained. They must be felt with the heart.”

Love u all so much my darling dumbis…

Huggsss….muahhhh

TC N GOD BLESS U ALWAYSSSSS
:):):)

Sameera Ansari Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

*Get lost Div Dumbi!

*Someone appreciates Eminem's lines,not mine.Phoo ki boo boo!

Sameera Ansari Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Yes Preeti darling,I do accept I am one too,but am the most sane here.Aakhir someone has to be na to handle the other three mad ones!He he!

And yes,you are the 2nd,Lena 1st,Div 4th and me 3rd!Topic closed :P

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ankur Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

thats lovely.... and the poem u wrote is awesome!! :)

great friends u have there!! :)

btw... preeti, wats the secret of 6,eh ;)
hehe

but i loved sameera's version the most...

usse chutthi chaiye!!! :P : P

take a leave yaar... chill maar!! :D
hehe

Friends Forever as they say...
Cheers!!!

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Sami, dear! thanks a lot for your sweet lines :)
me didnt want to make you cry though..!! :)

Love you dear :)

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

@ jashree:
thanks, girl! your wishes mean a lot :)

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

divvi, we are going to laugh?? i know nothing about it :x

i thought we finalized about who is who :x

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

lolz,Kabir now you can stop being jealous about me talking to sami.. you see it is just silly girly talk :P

i love Eminem and the whole soundtrack to 8 mile-movie :)

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Preetu sweetu, thanks for your sweet lovely comment!! :)

**And div did u write this poem….
am not sure div did it :P

**Samu angel….d pic is awesome… but m d 2nd one… r u listning div ? :P

you bet you are! even i agree! :)

**Janu how come u chat in hindi…When u don’t knw hindi??? …. It’s a secret.. :P

its a big SECRET! If i tell you i will have to kill you :x

Love you dear! thanks for being there :)

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

Samiiiiiiiiiii.... if she gets lost who will go and search for her so that i would be able to post more? :O

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

@ Ankur:
i have not written the poem, someone was not reading attentively :x

**btw... preeti, wats the secret of 6,eh ;)

she is not telling :(

**but i loved sameera's version the most...

i thought it was combined version, her and mine :P

thanks, they all are really great friends i am blessed with :)

Preetilata【ツ】 Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

@ sami..

yes angel i agree u 2 be d most sane one here..thats y i called u akalmand-dumbi-angel.

aur waise bhi everybody needs a guardian n dumbis like us need it even more..espcly me.. he he he...thats y i call u dadimum :D :P ;)

lukkydivz Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

all 3 of u are mad/bad...always teasing me :(

some think i cant write poems, some think i am dumb, some want me to get lost. *me cries*

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

preetu, is dadidum addition to dumb-bums language? :P

Lena Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

divvi divvi, meri shona mona :)

we are mad/bad and divvi is sweet sweet :)
khush?
;)

Preetilata【ツ】 Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

dadimum means granny... but we can add it to our language janu..coz ech n evry language on this earth is a mixture of other ones... :P .. SO.. sami is our dadimum :D

lukkydivz Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

am actually feeling great that u saved the piece of poetry :) :)

humbl devil Tuesday, July 01, 2008  

you are really blessed for having wonderful friends and being a wonderful friend yourself!!
:)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

they were such sweet talks...was feeling that that m sitting among kindergarten gals :P

lol

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

ok, preetu sweetu, we will add this word to our language nevertheless :D

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

hey, sweets, how could i not have saved it? :)

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

@ humbl devil:
i know i am blessed for sure :)

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

lol Sourish, sometimes even i think we are like kg kids :D

Ankur Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

oops, i was too busy with the emotions of it!!!

Good work Divi!! :)

Cheers!!!

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

ummm... Ankur, sorry to disappoint you but i guess Div has stolen it from somewhere :P
Not that the poem lost its value because of it though :)

Ankur Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

then this piece is one which is written by my friend, she wrote it for me on my birthday, and i dedicate it to you guys too!!!

दोस्त तेरी दोस्ती अज़ीज़ है ,
तुझ से मिले नहीं फिर भी तू करीब है,
मौड़ कैसा भी हो जिस पर हम मिले,
खुदा की रजा से हम मिले हैं हम खुशनसीब हैं.

Cheers!!!!

Keshi Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

Yes, when one heart reaches out to another, the Distance nor the Medium matters.


Lovely post Lena!

Keshi.

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

thanks, Ankur :)
thats such a sweet poem :)
though i warned you, i dont know hindi :x

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

yup, hope, thats sweet and cute and lovely and and and and :D

Lena Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

Absolutely, Keshi!
thats so much true :)

Thanks, girl!!

Arti Honrao Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

God bless you girls!

Here's a poem I'd love to share here ~
each saying to the other ...

Assurance

I know friend,
sometimes life acts tough,
as the sea wild and rough.
Sailboats and big ships too,
surrender to the deep sea blue!
Nothing seems perfect and nothing seems safe
every single moment is scary and life at stake.

Worry not friend,
you are not alone, assures a voice from the dark,
and amidst the darkness you will see a guiding spark.
The sky will clear out and the storm will cease
out from the darkness my hand will take grip of your hand
and then you would feel no more scared.
That’s what friendship is all about!
And that’s the reason I am here!!



Abt the mad chat ...
I believe -
Each and every person is mad unless proved otherwise :)

Abt Hindi ...

You don't know Hindi? Then was it French I was reading :D



Nice post
GBU
Arti

Scribblers Inc Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

thats my fav Shady song...It indeed is amazing how the net works...isnt that what "networks" are all about??:)

wishes
Scribblers Inc

Hemanth Potluri Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

wow...such a lovely post...i read it 5 times....it's so cool to know the person we r takin with..let me try it out once....lol...sami...dont cry..just kiddin..lena its one of the best post i read these days...

ReadnRyte Thursday, July 03, 2008  

Beautiful ode to friendship, Lena.

Everything is fleeting, transient...and a memory soon, so, carpe diem.

Like a perfect flower that's just beyond your reach...gone to soon.

Like a comet blazing thru the evenin' sky...gone to soon

Keep writin', keep smiin'
Rahul

Sorry for borrowing MJ's lines :)

Lena Thursday, July 03, 2008  

a very beautiful poem, Arti, thanks a lot for sharing :)

And absolutely agree with you - everyone IS mad unless proved otherwise :D

And noo, i dont know hindi, really :D

Take care dear :)

Lena Thursday, July 03, 2008  

@ Scribblers Inc:
i would say thats one of his most meaningful songs, but personally i have another favourite :)

as for networks.. they have their drawbacks as well as positive sides but every now and then you find real gems there :)

Lena Thursday, July 03, 2008  

thanks, hemanth!
it was a great pleasure for me to write this post and even greater pleasure to know someone enjoyed it so much that he read it 5 times ;)

Lena Thursday, July 03, 2008  

@ Rahul:
hey, dont be sorry :)
unstead i should say thanks to you for sharing those beautiful lines :)

Thanks a lot for coming by :)

KAYLEE Thursday, July 03, 2008  

AWWW I really wish i could be around more I miss you alot lena!

Noushy Syah Friday, July 04, 2008  

Yeah rite..this posting is so special and meaningful especially for 4 of you...so sweet and priceless that money can't buy!

I actually feels like one of the sweet lil gal in between smiling and grinning reading it...tehehhehe

May God bless this beautiful friendship...

Shalini Gowrisankar Friday, July 04, 2008  

That was a very sweet post dear :)Glad to know you've found some amazing friends in blogsville :)

Lena Friday, July 04, 2008  

Kaylee dear :)
just hold in there and remember we are always thinking about you!!

Love and hugs,
take care :)

Lena Friday, July 04, 2008  

thanks, Noushy, dear!
It really is like that, they make me feel like i am a little little silly girl :D

Lena Friday, July 04, 2008  

thanks, Shalini :)
it is really great to have found them. And more than that not just them separately, but them as a team :)

RiverSoul Saturday, July 05, 2008  

God, that was so hilarious.....
I was practically screaming and thrashing around in bed, in helpless abandon.(me mobile Blogger:))

Loved your post.
Loved the phrase.... Eminem is da king.
And lena,
How in the name of god did you manage to find out what the hindi words were, if you were in Russia?
Me baffled....
Me Very Baffled.
Mai abhi apke blog ko mere "la jawab Blogs" ki list mey dal raha hoon.
Mere blog mey zaroor tashreef layiyega

If you understand that,
HATS OFF TO YOU MAM!

:)
Ciao

Lena Saturday, July 05, 2008  

@ riversoul:
thanks a lot for coming by. Really happy to hear that you enjoyed the post that much :D

And well, there is a secret about me knowing hindi :D But is it a secret, you know ;)

Will surely visit your blog soon right after i come back from a long business trip :)

If i got it right you are going to blogroll me? ;)
Thanks for the honour :) :)

Take care and keep visiting :)

ishqia Sunday, July 06, 2008  

wow.. that was nice.. funny at times.. and hey u will learn hindi soon.. hehehe.. then i will be lucky i will get one more reader.. great post..

mindbodysoul Tuesday, July 08, 2008  

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results" and one such thread is www.newzly.com submit this post and connect with a new world of members who appreciate. The top voted posts will be emailed to more than 1200 registered members each day.

myonlyphoto Thursday, July 10, 2008  

Oh Lena you are something else, I love they way you express yourself, and the way you write and who you are. BTW I thought you were not going to post, well was I missing you for nothing, lol, just kidding. Hope all is well, and again, what can I say, I love the blog makeover, whatever you do, you pull out an incredible work everytime. Anna :)

WritingsForLife Friday, July 11, 2008  

aww... those cute conversations...:-)

I like your philosophies... life is too short to let it slip by :-)

Lena Saturday, July 19, 2008  

ishqia, dear, on the day i learn hindi your blog will be my first destination, i promise :)

Lena Saturday, July 19, 2008  

thank you, Anna, so much.. hope this time i am back to blogging for good :)

Lena Saturday, July 19, 2008  

Raaji, thanks a lot, girl :)

Arun Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

u seriously dont know hindi?? then wats all that??? :)

Lena Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

ummm... Arun, it is a big secret :P
I really do not speak hindi, but now know even few phrases :P

IncorrigibleV Thursday, July 31, 2008  

u sure did fool me there, i do think u know hindi now :P
this brought back many of my own crazy chat memories with my frnds (more than that i'd like to call em my life support system) ...
lovely post sweetie and lovely memories to cherish :)

Lena Thursday, July 31, 2008  

nahi Vandi, i do not know hindi, even now :(

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009