Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hong Kong: Some Interesting Facts

Today on The Colors Magazine I present 3 Facts about Hong Kong. Don’t ask me how I have chosen the city for One City - 3 Facts this time, do not really know what hit me that hard that I moved from Europe to Asia. But I must admit it is not that bad a choice.
The official name of the city is Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. I guess you would never have guessed, would you? Even if it is a part of Republic of China, Hong Kong enjoys a high degree of autonomy in all areas except only foreign affairs and defence. You can read more on political set up and history of the city here. Not my task. My task is to tell you about some not so obvious facts of Hong Kong.

Read more

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009