Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NOTE!

Just thought about short update. First of all, thank you all for your encouraging comments to the last post. If someone misunderstood i am not quitting blogging, neither i stop writing. Just taking a break. Not writing for a while. Maybe will post some articles from the archives which most of you have not read.

Am very busy these days, do not have time to check my own blog. Sorry for not replying to your comments and not visiting your blogs. I can really blame the lack of time for this. Am in the middle of organizing a big event, preparing a big catalogue for publishing and working for the girl who got fired last week. And it will continue like this till the middle of July. Hence most probably no updates.

Storyblog is going private since July 1st. Those interested in reading it please mail me your ids to top.lena@gmail.com. Please be sure you really are interested in reading it, because i expect some feedback from those who have invitation. If you want just to add this blog to the list of those you have access to, please do not do this.

For those who are concerned and worried, I am all fine. Thanks.
For those who would want to ask something, to tell something, to share something, to complain, to curse, to annoy me I am still reachable at the id mentioned above.

I might visit few blogs, if i dont visit yours it does not mean i stopped liking you or dont bother about you or what worse have forgotten you. It is just not like that. I visit only those of the closest friends, the ones who asked me to read or the ones i have been given links by someone as an advice for the read. Please consider it and dont hate me for anything.

I love blogging. I love my blogger friends. I love all my blogs. But i am out of it for uncertain time period. I dont expect anyone checking back for updates here but please keep in mind that i exist and dont delete me from your blogrolls.

15 added colors:

lukkydivz Wednesday, June 18, 2008  

:D :D i loved the last line. DO NOT DELETE MY LINK FROM BLOGROLL? is it a command or a free advice or a request janu? :P

Lena Wednesday, June 18, 2008  

its an entreaty dear! :P

Keshi Thursday, June 19, 2008  

aww..TC n be bak soon HUGZ!

Keshi.

--xh-- Thursday, June 19, 2008  

glad 2 c the update... take care and take ur time... we will be here... :)

ishqia Thursday, June 19, 2008  

dont worry u r on my blog..

hope u get relieved of busyness soon..

Hemanth Potluri Thursday, June 19, 2008  

hmm thanks for coming bac will mail u my id

Noushy Syah Thursday, June 19, 2008  

Thanks for letting us know..hope you'll be back soon as you used to be (when free yea).

Take care my friend.

Muahhs.

WritingsForLife Friday, June 20, 2008  

i hope you get more time to blog :-)
We wont forget you :-)

Sameera Ansari Friday, June 20, 2008  

Someone forgot to tell they updated!Grrr

Good decision girl,enjoy your sabbatical :)

Btw,you are tagged!

Sophiagurl Saturday, June 21, 2008  

i guess every once in a while we get times like this. but i am glad you won't stop blogging we will miss you so much if you do :)

Have a nice time.

hope Monday, June 23, 2008  

Take care girl *smiles*

Anonymous,  Monday, June 23, 2008  

hehe...we are always here as u have been for us...:-)

myonlyphoto Wednesday, June 25, 2008  

Hey Lena, now that I am back, you are leaving, lol. Just kidding! However I wish you all the best and may be if you get a chance just once to meet my baby Matthew on my only photo blog. Again all the best if you don't see you around. Anna :)

myonlyphoto Thursday, June 26, 2008  

Thanks Lena, nice to have you on the facebook. Oh and yeah, I think I kiss my baby too too much, lol. Anna :)

Me in BlogsWorld

Readers



Credits

Powered by Blogger
Header is original work of the blog author
All rights reserved
© Copyright 2005-2009